Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Notts County

Recommended Posts

Just now, shaymen_x said:

Just remind me again. Why were Cammie and Liam Mc on the bench? 

Wild for some reason loves to start a weaker team and then bring on our best players when it’s too late. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, greygoose said:

There was no support or atmosphere at any point in the home end, if you want guaranteed entertainment then go to the Theatre.

Notts count fans sang throughout not just for the last 10 when winning. I don't know why some think they should be entertained just because they've parted with 20 quid.

No they ****ing didn’t , they chanted for 1st ten mins or so then shut up , then started singing once they equalised then realised they could win , no home wins in 3 months and it’s all the fans fault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jmc said:

No they ****ing didn’t , they chanted for 1st ten mins or so then shut up , then started singing once they equalised then realised they could win , no home wins in 3 months and it’s all the fans fault 

Absolutely right.They were quiet for much of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, greygoose said:

There was no support or atmosphere at any point in the home end, if you want guaranteed entertainment then go to the Theatre.

Notts count fans sang throughout not just for the last 10 when winning. I don't know why some think they should be entertained just because they've parted with 20 quid.

You had obviously been drinking. I already go to the theatre, the theatre of eternal disappointment, the football masochists heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jmc said:

No they ****ing didn’t , they chanted for 1st ten mins or so then shut up , then started singing once they equalised then realised they could win , no home wins in 3 months and it’s all the fans fault 

No, they chanted throughout the game and considering they've also been in poor for fair play to them.

I didn't say we lost because of our fans just that the support was poor, which it was.

7 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Macalinden up top where he should be played. 

Cam King should have played in behind. 
 

MacDonald and Allen on either win. 
 

TSS should be nowhere near that starting lineup. Not only that Wild has signed another player exactly the same as him!! 

Mcalindon and King entered they field with around 30 mins remaining, the period we actually lost the game.

Josh Macdonald on the left wing? no thanks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, greygoose said:

No, they chanted throughout the game and considering they've also been in poor for fair play to them.

I didn't say we lost because of our fans just that the support was poor, which it was.

Mcalindon and King entered they field with around 30 mins remaining, the period we actually lost the game.

Josh Macdonald on the left wing? no thanks....

No they didn’t sing all game ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Poor selection, poor formation, poor tactics, makes for a p1ss poor performance. We made a poor side look like world beaters before the end.

I do not want to see Sho again and at this rate Wild either, Happy Fking Christmas from Halifax Town.

Enjoy your Christmas Trev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Thought about going to watch pub football today but went to The Shay instead

Shame really because any pub football match would of been more exciting than watching the tosh Wild puts out under the heading of attacking football. 

Should be sued under the Trades Description Act.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, greygoose said:

No, they chanted throughout the game and considering they've also been in poor for fair play to them.

 

You was at a different game to me then. 

They sang for the first 5-10 mins and that was it. All first half they were on their players backs and then werent happy at 1-0 down. Then at 1-1 they sang obviously and then 2-1 didnt hear a peep from them and then obviously from there they’re going to sing as they’re winning away. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Shame really because any pub football match would of been more exciting than watching the tosh Wild puts out under the heading of attacking football. 

Should be sued under the Trades Description Act.

Wild- “ I will get my side playing attacking football and I want to excite the fans” 

We are still waiting wild. First few games were okay but have you given up on this quote now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ash said:

Enjoy your Christmas Trev

Same to you. I will with wins against Stockport x 2 and Chesterfield. See you over the border on Boxing day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Shame really because any pub football match would of been more exciting than watching the tosh Wild puts out under the heading of attacking football. 

Should be sued under the Trades Description Act.

Aye okay then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Same to you. I will with wins against Stockport x 2 and Chesterfield. See you over the border on Boxing day.

Not wasting my money to watch you pissing into the Stockport wind

Going to be painful enough watching us lose against Chesterfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Not wasting my money to watch you pissing into the Stockport wind

Going to be painful enough watching us lose against Chesterfield

Happy Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greygoose said:

There was no support or atmosphere at any point in the home end, if you want guaranteed entertainment then go to the Theatre.

Notts count fans sang throughout not just for the last 10 when winning. I don't know why some think they should be entertained just because they've parted with 20 quid.

So now we have to part with £20 & be bored shitless & that's acceptable now?

Wild has said himself that football is an entertainment business.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Ok if you wish but lets agree their 500 gave far better support than our 2000 did.

Yes they did but if they had our team I doubt they would have sung much either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

So now we have to part with £20 & be bored shitless & that's acceptable now?

Wild has said himself that football is an entertainment business.

Bored shitless? You saw 6 goals today.

Is anyone really daft enough to rock up at the shay and expect to see us win? 

Poor today without doubt but hardly a surprise when you look at the squad we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Yes they did but if they had our team I doubt they would have sung much either 

There team are still below us in the table and we've given them 6 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, greygoose said:

 

Is anyone really daft enough to rock up at the shay and expect to see us win? 

Me, especially as it was on the back of a confidence building win against a team on a poor run of form

Edited by Papa Lazarou
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...