Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Notts County

3 hours ago, Greggs said:

Some of them certainly can't play football thats for sure. 

Take out the fact Redshaw is ill fair enough. He has then made that situation worse by leaving the top scorer and the best midfielder on the bench. 

You can't see an issue with that? 

Noone has an issue with the defense. The defence is fine. Its the non scoring attack we are playing today people have an issue with. 

So, we scored 2 goals and conceded 4. I’m sure you believed what you said, but it seems the defence was the problem today, not the attack.

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

I have supported Wild all season but he actually is clueless I’ve learnt. No changes at all, terrible lineup that before the game and knew we weren’t gonna win that as there’s nothing going forward. 

Just stands there on the touch line and these performances that are getting served up are beyond dreadful. 

It’s not good when you see fans almost fighting in the stands and arguing with each other it just shows how bad it is at the moment. 

Because some fans were still trying to defend that performance and accused those criticising of not getting behind the team

7 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Get Brown & Clarke back together they said.

Get Maher & Staunton back together they said.

Get Josh MacDonald back they said.

According to the experts on here things would improve when that happens.Well sadly it hasn't a total dire performance today.Only Hanson & Staunton come out with any credit today.

How the hell have Sho Silva & Danny Williams made footballers?As for Wild if you can't take criticism?You are in the wrong job!!

I think the Brown/Clarke getting back together was my hope for turning this around we conceed 4:in 45 mins , I don't know where we go from here.!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andrich said:

So, we scored 2 goals and conceded 4. I’m sure you believed what you said, but it seems the defence was the problem today, not the attack.

We scored from a deflection off someones arse and a lucky break to the back post admitedly after neat build up play. We were dire going forward as well as at the back. However we know the defense isnt woefully out of there league, however its more and more apparent to everyone apart from Wild that the centre forward leading our line is way way out of his depth and when your the centre peice of the attack as the 1 upfront is in any team is that provides a massive problem, even more so when you have better options warming there arse on the bench

4 minutes ago, andrich said:

It's not as simple as that, we were playing too deep with no width. We were lucky with our first goal and our tactics led to them creating so many chances, that only one team ever looked like winning. Its how we were set up, we didnt defend as a team because we failed to control the play. 

35 minutes ago, FCHT1993 said:

My word has anyone seen Wilds interview!? I’m sorry Pete but that’s poor 

Not quite up there with Comical Kelly but not a million miles away.

Our mid-table opposition enjoyed 63% possession and were camped in our half for long spells. They fully deserved the 3 points.

Town looked bereft of ideas going forward and vulnerable in defence. I wish Big Sam could command his area like the Notts County keeper. 

What an omnishambles!

1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Wonder if Scott came down today. Thought he wanted to take great delight in us beating  County. If he did then he will be shocked at how bad our defence have become compared to what we had under JF.

Listen in every game ...

Absolutely no pleasure taken in that mob beating town as I wish them nothing but grief 

Town can’t be losing games from winning positions... twice  ... positives? Scoring 2 but poor defending has to be a concern 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Greggs said:

We scored from a deflection off someones arse and a lucky break to the back post admitedly after neat build up play. We were dire going forward as well as at the back. However we know the defense isnt woefully out of there league, however its more and more apparent to everyone apart from Wild that the centre forward leading our line is way way out of his depth and when your the centre peice of the attack as the 1 upfront is in any team is that provides a massive problem, even more so when you have better options warming there arse on the bench

We played 2 up front today, your always obsessed with strikers how many chances did TSS miss today? Theres more to football than the striker.

2 minutes ago, greygoose said:

We played 2 up front today, your always obsessed with strikers how many chances did TSS miss today? Theres more to football than the striker.

We played two up front today, really? Both were totally ineffective.

How did Coulsky merit a start with McAlinden on the bench. Oh sorry, I forgot, its the tactic of starting with our weakest team. My apologies. 

6 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Did TSS even touch the ball today? 

10 minutes ago, Scot said:

For the first time ever I have to agree with fans who say if you are not at the game you cannot comment as you do not see the whole picture and after reading PW interview I have to confess he saw a different game to the one I listened to.:doh:

• Like 1

Oh dear, oh dear.  After last week's four goals I, along with many on here thought we may have turned the corner.  I was looking at 10/11 points from the five games over Christmas/New Year and whilst that is still possible it is looking unlikely  Out of interest how many of the four goals we conceded were Tobi's fault?

9 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Did TSS even touch the ball today? 

If he did he did nothing with it. He must not be picked again, McAlinden, Redshaw if fit and Cameron King must start at Stockport.

7 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

Oh dear, oh dear.  After last week's four goals I, along with many on here thought we may have turned the corner.  I was looking at 10/11 points from the five games over Christmas/New Year and whilst that is still possible it is looking unlikely  Out of interest how many of the four goals we conceded were Tobi's fault?

Possibly the second when he gave away a needless foul leading to their free kick.

29 minutes ago, greygoose said:

But no midfield as both were sat just in front of the back four

Wild has to take responsibility for that today.

I actually thought Silva looked a lot better first half playing behind Mccoulsky and at 1-1 in the second half both Mcalinden and King were getting instructions to come on. Halifax then make it 2-1 with Williams crossing and Allen who played well on the right finishing well. The substitutions still take place Mccoulsky off King on and Silva moving to the top man, which offered nothing. Then Williams off (questions whether he should start) and Mcalinden on, Allen moves to the left Mcalinden on the right, why? Mcalinden is wasted out there. Why not Mcalinden upfront with Silva behind him. After that point a 2-1 lead turns into a 4-2 defeat and in that time Town had 0 shots on target, Wild killed the game it was awful. 

Wilds subs are so predictable it's the same each week. The first ones on 60 mins the second changes on 75 mins. 

28 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

We played two up front today, really? Both were totally ineffective.

How did Coulsky merit a start with McAlinden on the bench. Oh sorry, I forgot, its the tactic of starting with our weakest team. My apologies. 

Yeah ineffective indeed but then everything was smashed 50 yards upfield to them.

Mcalindon should be up top if were playing 2 but suspect the reason he's not featuring is because he's off soon.

At a complete loss after watching that today. We were absolutely dreadful.

If we managed to string five passes together I would be surprised.

We don’t have the players capable of keeping possession of the ball.

We don’t have players strong enough to win the ball.

We don’t have the desire to get to the second ball.

Rather than being bereft of ideas, we were incapable of doing anything constructive whatsoever.

The first goal completely flattered Halifax and no doubt meant the hairdryer at half time wasn’t unleashed. We were a complete and utter clusters&£k.

The second half was always going to happen as a result with PW thinking his non existent tactics were actually working.

The side have no consistency at all, chopping and changing and playing the likes of Williams who do nothing and two clones up front who run around like headless chickens with no balls they could actually do anything with.

Got to accept we are just another sh!te Halifax side destined to finish near the bottom of the table with the usual worries come April.

Its going to be a long season.

47 minutes ago, greygoose said:

he missed a great chance in the first half. He was actually offside for it when the ball was played but the linesman didn’t give it. 

It was a left footed shot in a great position but softly hit at the keeper. not good at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

At a complete loss after watching that today. We were absolutely dreadful.

If we managed to string five passes together I would be surprised.

We don’t have the players capable of keeping possession of the ball.

We don’t have players strong enough to win the ball.

We don’t have the desire to get to the second ball.

Rather than being bereft of ideas, we were incapable of doing anything constructive whatsoever.

The first goal completely flattered Halifax and no doubt meant the hairdryer at half time wasn’t unleashed. We were a complete and utter clusters&£k.

The second half was always going to happen as a result with PW thinking his non existent tactics were actually working.

The side have no consistency at all, chopping and changing and playing the likes of Williams who do nothing and two clones up front who run around like headless chickens with no balls they could actually do anything with.

Got to accept we are just another sh!te Halifax side destined to finish near the bottom of the table with the usual worries come April.

Its going to be a long season.

Spot on. Many won’t agree but this is realistic and exactly how it is 

12 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Yeah ineffective indeed but then everything was smashed 50 yards upfield to them.

Mcalindon should be up top if were playing 2 but suspect the reason he's not featuring is because he's off soon.

Wouldn’t blame him. But he’s being playing to avoid injury for weeks.

At any point today winning losing drawing not much noise from the south stand today. Almost thought Notts away support were the home team! I mean the players not putting the effort in is bad but when the so called support can't be arsed then we all might as well pack it in! Up the shaymen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

At any point today winning losing drawing not much noise from the south stand today. Almost thought Notts away support were the home team! I mean the players not putting the effort in is bad but when the so called support can't be arsed then we all might as well pack it in! Up the shaymen

It’s difficult to get behind a side who just repeatedly give away possession many times under no pressure. Notts County had something to cheer about we didn’t.