Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Notts County

Looked like was the County No 4 was getting some. Some young whipper snapper was filming it on his phone.

Edited by Guido

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

If he can't control his temper when fans are taking a pop at him then he's in the wrong job. JF conducted himself better and he took an awful lot more abuse than Wild has been getting so did BH.

Heath especially. Not only that the football was actually better under heath and Fullarton and I never thought I’d say that. 

What on earth had happened to the free flowing football and putting on a good show for the fans that we saw at the start. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Guido said:

Looked like was the County No 4 was getting some. Some young whipper snapper was filming it on his phone.

Their no 4 was a disgrace! Should’ve got a straight red for giving Duckworth a chokehold  

6 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

After beating Wrexham reserves 4-0 last week I thought we might have turned a corner but nope. We’ve reversed and gone backwards again. 

Somebody might take pity on us and field a weakened team against us. Maybe Torquay  will in a few weeks.

Edited by Shaymen2008
Spelling

I give Wild praise when we are doing well and I will criticise him when we aren’t playing well! Currently we are playing atrociously with absolutely no creativity at all and our once sound defence is leaking goals consistently! I mean 2 of their goals were from us not managing to clear our lines 

• Like 1

Shocking today. Lacklustre and lazy. TSS gets a lot of stick and rightly so but they all deserve stick. Duckworth and Hanson don’t get forward enough. How many overlaps did they provide today ? Zero. Spiralling downhill fast unfortunately. Missing out on Rodney will cost us dearly. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mjc12345 said:

We were beaten by the better team today. End of.

That’s because we were so poor. They weren’t any good at all. 

16 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Somebody might take pity on us and field a weakened team against us. Maybe Torquay  will in a few weeks.

Another team that hasn’t won since they beat us. However they will beat us again 

We were absolutely battered today, the scoreline flattered us and we'd lost before we set foot on the pitch due to the team selection.

I'm struggling to find anything positive to say. I hate to say it, but Wild is totally to blame today. We never and I repeat, never, start with our strongest team.

• Like 2

That was awful today. We surrendered midfield yet again in defence and by - passed it in offence. No intensity, no pressing. No passion. No desire. No energy. How TSS stayed on that field or even started was unbelievable, he was totally ineffective again. No idea what Williams adds to this team. Thank goodness we've got some points in the bag because that was relegation form!

• Like 3

As I came out of the ground I heard fans blaming the referee, and saying the game was closer than the scoreline. Land of delusion. 

Notts must love us... Halifax Town the gift that keeps on giving!! 

• Like 2

Mclousky or what ever is name is should never don the shirt again. Quite rightly so got subbed just shook his head when coming off, snatched a top and went straight to the dressing room. Clearly not a team player and a big baby, back to Forest Gump kid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FCHT1993 said:

My word has anyone seen Wilds interview!? I’m sorry Pete but that’s poor 

What game was he watching? First half was dire and and only one team seemed interested in winning it in the second half and it wasn't us! We capitulated after they equallised today.

Starting to lose a bit of faith now. We have gone completely against what was working for us previously. Free flowing football and pressing. Everything was hoofball bar the second goal. Only good piece of play we mustered all game.

Wild has lost the plot if he thinks we were excellent. Keep making the same mistakes over and over again. And why won’t he play his strongest team. Baffling 

• Like 1

Get Brown & Clarke back together they said.

Get Maher & Staunton back together they said.

Get Josh MacDonald back they said.

According to the experts on here things would improve when that happens.Well sadly it hasn't a total dire performance today.Only Hanson & Staunton come out with any credit today.

How the hell have Sho Silva & Danny Williams made footballers?As for Wild if you can't take criticism?You are in the wrong job!!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, FCHT1993 said:

My word has anyone seen Wilds interview!? I’m sorry Pete but that’s poor 

That’s a good one wild. 

Now where is the real interview. The one that should say we were utter ****, the one that says it was a blatant penalty which it was. 

Wild man you’re absolutely losing the plot. And if you think we were excellent today then god help us! 

• Like 1