Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Notts County

The first of many big games coming up in what is a great Christmas period in terms of fixtures.

Notts are struggling with injuries and the fans are on their backs. If we start the game well and are on the front foot, we should be able to get the 3 points and set ourselves up nicely for the Stockport game.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ash said:

The first of many big games coming up in what is a great Christmas period in terms of fixtures.

Notts are struggling with injuries and the fans are on their backs. If we start the game well and are on the front foot, we should be able to get the 3 points and set ourselves up nicely for the Stockport game.

They’ve won 1 game in 6 and have a few injuries so we should be favourites for this. If we play anything like we did at their place then we will lose. 

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

I think this is a game we can and should really win. Pick the right players I. The right formation and we'll be fine 

Let's hope Jack bags a couple again tomorrow.

3-0 Shaymen.

UTS

I think thats what we all thought about the away game

I’m going for  a 2-0 win to the shaymen (i hope Redshaw starts ) now we have our back 5  plus Staunton and Maher in front of them I can see a few clean sheets over the Xmas period and behond  if they all stay fit, up the shaymen .

1 hour ago, Richmond96 said:

Let’s hope they don’t have anyone sent off. This is a very big game after the disappointing performance at Yeovil when we never past it about or ran around. 

We've got over the down to ten men Voodoo after the Wrexham game so I'm hoping they go down to none men.

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

We've got over the down to ten men Voodoo after the Wrexham game so I'm hoping they go down to none men.

I wouldn't say were over it, we were 3-0 up when Wrexham went down to 10 so the game had been won already. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to this game. Finally got out back 4 back. We finally have a striker who can score goals, make things happen up there and TRY play off TSS. 

Should be a good crowd and hopefully the atmosphere is decent for a change and help the lads get a very important win!! 

Get straight at them from the off and no sitting defensive leaving no one upfront! 

Gonna say 2-1 town win today. 

Looking good with centre back pairing reunited and midfield bolstered. Redshaw upfront (surely he will start!!) and Notts Co on a poor run. Their fans say they will bring about 350 to 400 which should push us over 2,000 to see us finally regain our home form.

Redshaw has to start today end of. be nice to get Cam King starting as well but it’s difficult if redshaw plays as TSS has to start in Wilds eyes. 

County fans saying they have a few injuries to key players and some players aren’t good enough. So let’s beat them today and put on a good performance and result! 

Hopefully at the end of the game the players and manager come over to the south stand after a good win too. “Pete Wilds Barmy Army” 

My missus last game before she goes into hospital to hopefully deliver our girl, and she seems pretty giddy about it.

She was adamant she wasn’t gonna miss this one today with having to miss Stockport (A), Chesterfield (H) and probably Stockport (H). “The worst bloody timing”. Priorities.

Hope your boys produce the goods for her (and the rest of you)

• Like 3

Hoping for a good result and getting our season back in track today 

come on town 

2-0 to the mighty shaymen 

• Like 1

I'd start the same team as last week. Why not!! Stick to the winning formula for as long as it lasts. Start strong and get in front as quick as possible. If there has to be a starting change the for me it would be Cameron King for Danny Wallace.