Earing

Shayfan92

I think it will do him the world of good, he's not quite ready for this level yet but you can see he has ability. Only 20 so has plenty time on his side and would like to to think next season he'll make an impact.

As for Hanson, he's just unfortunate that Duckworth is here because he is up to the standard of this league but he also needs games.

1 hour ago, greygoose said:

I think it will do him the world of good, he's not quite ready for this level yet but you can see he has ability. Only 20 so has plenty time on his side and would like to to think next season he'll make an impact.

As for Hanson, he's just unfortunate that Duckworth is here because he is up to the standard of this league but he also needs games.

I thought the same about hanson until he stupidly slid in against torquay i think it was to give the penalty away, a mistake but was no need to slide there, massive error 

34 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

I thought the same about hanson until he stupidly slid in against torquay i think it was to give the penalty away, a mistake but was no need to slide there, massive error 

Inexperience, naivety he will learn from that.

1 hour ago, greygoose said:

Agreed re Ducky, if he stays injury free we have one of, if not the, most consistently performing full backs in this league.

22 minutes ago, chadders said:

Inexperience, naivety he will learn from that.

Agreed re Ducky, if he stays injury free we have one of, if not the, most consistently performing full backs in this league.

Ducky is class. Most consistent player in the team 

1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

Seen plenty more experienced players do similar, to be fair for a young lad he is pretty composed usually.

1 hour ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Hanson is nowhere near Conference level hes glue leagues at best all he has is pace. Positioning woeful. And as for Yeovils second goal he has no footballing brain either.

He thinks he's good and so do some on here but he's been a dud signing.

Rubbish! He's a young guy with a great deal of potential. I cant believe how short some peoples memories are. Wasn't it Hanson who was man of the match game after game for a long period of time. And as for Yeovils second goal, our whole team was attacking looking for the equaliser and the guy who scored was a good 5yrd off side, not that it mattered. 

1 hour ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Hanson is nowhere near Conference level hes glue leagues at best all he has is pace. Positioning woeful. And as for Yeovils second goal he has no footballing brain either.

Is that because he's not a headless chicken?

3 hours ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Could have been player of the season last year until Fullarton intervened.

4 hours ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Suspect your opinion of Hanson is in the minority.

33 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

I also didn't mean Yeovils second goal I meant in the build up.

I'm surprised that you all rate him so highly.

If he wasn't on such a long contract he would have not been here now.

I'm thinking that your thread is in response to my comments to your previous thread? If it is then I would comment as:-  I obviously dont know how old you are, but I'll assume that you are of working age and hold down a job? That said I will assume that when you first started that job you were very skilled at it from the get go and that you required no training or education over a period of time in order for you to learn that job. Look, we can all kick a ball, we can all run (kind of), but football is a game of education and learning just like any other job. Both Hanson & Earing are young men learning to ply their trade. They are being educated, I believe they have the tools they just need to learn how to use those tools.

Earing ran the game for a time when Town played Farsley Celtic pre-season. Not my opinion but that of Matty Brown who was sat behind me with Southwell, Odelusi and McDonald. 
Hanson has a lot to learn, but I reckon he has real talent. Duckworth's superb form has kept him out but with regular game time, I think he'd show his potential. I can see some merit in moving him to the right-side of midfield. 

Hanson was really good for us whilst on loan. Then seemed to get frozen out of the team by JF.

This season, under PW, it came down to who would win between Hanson and Duckworth for the spot, and its harsh on Hanson, but Duckworth could arguably hold the claim to be our most consistent player this season. He simply hasn't done anything wrong to justify Hanson getting a run in the team. 

I rate Hanson however I was disappointed with him at Yeovil in a rare start (Note, most players were poor at Yeovil) as he seemed less like his old self and a bit disinterested in truth. 

I still think he is a quality player, however we can't take out Mr consistent who hasn't let us down for him. 

Archived