Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s game v Yeovil

If we dont nick a point now then ive had enough of wild. Just know exactly the way his substitutions were going to go, line ups the same. Best player still on the bench, gives the new striker 6 minutes. If we lose this i feel for the fans who have travelled

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

do we?

I think we might because he's made some shocking decisions this season. Recruitment and formation wise.

No e of us are UEFA level coaches but what we can see is the fecking obvious which is our "main" striker isn't good enough. Replace him with someone half decent and we're at least six points clear at the top of the league.

At the other end of the pitch, how many more goals do we have to concede from free headers or shots from either dead balls or crosses at the back post?

This season is turning out to be a massive dissapointment and we won't get many more chances like this.

• Like 1

Just now, halifaxmark said:

If we dont nick a point now then ive had enough of wild. Just know exactly the way his substitutions were going to go, line ups the same. Best player still on the bench, gives the new striker 6 minutes. If we lose this i feel for the fans who have travelled

It's an absolute farce this has happened FOUR times in one season before Christmas. If it happens once, fine, sod's law, move on. But 4 friggin times????

Wow 2-0 ****ing embarrassment today and I hope that teaches you a lesson wild!! 

**** lineup and terrible subs. You’re getting like Fullarton now 

Wild is out of his depth. No idea how to positively change things when it's needed, worries too much about the opposition rather than what we can do to them. 

Can King is becoming a luxury we can't afford. There is no point keeping a player who can only play half a game or one in two we need all hands on deck to avoid dropping like a stone towards a relegation dogfight even if he is the best we have got. Ship him out and use his wage to bring someone else in, someone that can play every game.

TSS needs to be dropped because he is failing to do what is required of him and that's to score goals. If he isn't getting the service then fair enough but it seems that he is but can't hit a barn door from inches out.

All in all I am glad I was forced to miss today's game because I would be even more disillusioned than I feel now.

Question is how long will Mr B give him before we are after manager number four in four seasons?

• Like 1

Today has said a lot about wild. He’s clearly not good enough to change things around and todays result has proved thag. We have created no clear cut chances and have been battered by a team for 80 minutes with 10 men. 

This is a joke wild and sort it out!!! 

There’s only so much support you can give for the team and manager but you’re certainly not helping yourselves with your performances and results last few weeks. 

And for the record please can sho Silva never start again. THANKS WILD

Embarrassment today!!!!!!!!

Edited by TJAshton

14 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Can’t see Clarke making a massive difference to the attack. The attack is our problem as he keeps playing Silva upfront for some reason 

We might stop conceding goals on the back post. Seems if we cant score at least we need to stop conceding goals in our own 6 yard box. 

• Like 2

Absolutely awful result.

The next game is huge for Wild. He needs to start at least one of his new strikers and put Cameron King on from the start. Then we need Clarke back at centre half and Maher and Staunton holding. Let's get back to basics but with someone who can put the fecking ball in the net.

• Like 1