Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s game v Yeovil

2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

simple now. Get King, Redshaw and McCoulsky on. 

TSS is a waste of space on that pitch and I’ve said it for ages now and think people are starting to finally see what he’s really like. 

Cmon wild all this sticking together and you’ll turn it around and this is what we get. Another game against 10 men and losing. Earn your pennies pal

Needs to change it now not when we are 2-0 down or with 20 minutes to go. Should still be aiming for 3 points

2 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Needs to change it now not when we are 2-0 down or with 20 minutes to go. Should still be aiming for 3 points

I would be tempted to go with Cam and Shaun or Cam and Jack up top.

But I have a feeling he'll go 4 3 3 1 just like the Harrogate game and he'll bring Cam on. That's ok as long as he can he's Tobi for Shaun.

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

simple now. Get King, Redshaw and McCoulsky on. 

TSS is a waste of space on that pitch and I’ve said it for ages now and think people are starting to finally see what he’s really like. 

Cmon wild all this sticking together and you’ll turn it around and this is what we get. Another game against 10 men and losing. Earn your pennies pal

Couldn’t agree more get them 3 on ASAP ,  TSS needs to be dropped and loaned out,  come PW sort it.

4 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

But I have a feeling he'll go 4 3 3 1 just like the Harrogate game and he'll bring Cam on. That's ok as long as he can he's Tobi for Shaun.

4 3 3 1 - surely we can pull it off with 12 men against 10!!!

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

thats 12 in the team Erik.

It’s getting pathetic this. Why can’t we play against 10 men. Just keep possession and tire them out. Only a matter of time before you score

How and why as he not made a sub. It’s clearly not working. 

It’s simple what subs need to happen but he’s going to leave it as late as possible. 

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

How and why as he not made a sub. It’s clearly not working. 

It’s simple what subs need to happen but he’s going to leave it as late as possible. 

Because like Heath and Fullarton before him he's too stubborn to believe he is wrong. 

• Like 1

Danny Williams on for Jeff King who by the sounds of it has done naff all this game. 

Not the sub I was expecting but hopefully it pays off

Someone is going to come on here to defend wild and moan about us complaining but if we dont get anything from this game he is clueless and deserves stick. Not bringing a striker on when we are losing against 10 men is pathetic

• Like 1