Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s game v Yeovil

I'll get pelters for this and I'm ready for the backlash. 

I didn't go today and well done to all those who did and have their opinion in the match. 

So many in here didn't go and all you do is f***** moan moan, f****** moan no matter what we do. 

What is the solution? Keep sacking the manager over and over and over as continuous as some of you miserable gets whinge and cry. 

How about we get behind the manager v Notts County. Let's make an effort to get behind the team. 

We aren't far off despite being poor. All this negativity and moaning doesn't help. 

Stop whinging ffs. 

Cue...... "I pay my money I'm entitled to moan and sound like a big sodding baby!!" 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I didn't go today and well done to all those who did and have their opinion in the match. 

So many in here didn't go and all you do is f***** moan moan, f****** moan no matter what we do. 

What is the solution? Keep sacking the manager over and over and over as continuous as some of you miserable gets whinge and cry. 

How about we get behind the manager v Notts County. Let's make an effort to get behind the team. 

We aren't far off despite being poor. All this negativity and moaning doesn't help. 

Stop whinging ffs. 

Cue...... "I pay my money I'm entitled to moan and sound like a big sodding baby!!" 

I didn't go, only about 70 did but you can GFY.

It was the same old story today that is why fans are annoyed.

They will still be there against Notts County supporting the team as much as you, you self rightious tw@t.

Appeasers like you are a bigger pain in the ass then any moaning fans, it is natural to moan when you are being short changed by an idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

I didn't go, only about 70 did but you can GFY.

It was the same old story today that is why fans are annoyed.

They will still be there against Notts County supporting the team as much as you, you self rightious tw@t.

Appeasers like you are a bigger pain in the ass then any moaning fans, it is natural to moan when you are being short changed by an idiot.

Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Stop whinging ffs. 

Yeah and you deserve pelters for it. The manager had and deserved all the praise he got at the start, now he is getting and deserving all the criticism he deserves now. Something is clearly wrong when EVERYBODY is asking why the new lad got 6 minutes?? Our best player on the bench, the pointless williams for king substitution. Things are drastically going downhill and wild needs to turn it round asap

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Stop whinging ffs. 

We don't need to go away games. Its exactly the same as the home ones. Aimless punts to a player who's like bambi on ice and can't hit a barn door 95% of the time. Whilst the better players warm the bench. 

You can bang out your rallying cry all you want. Whilst Silva is in this team we will not win football matches. Now we know he will start against Notts County so therefore we will not win. 

When the manager of this football clubs does whats best for the club instead of refusing to believe he is wrong. That's when the "pelters" fire in and rightly so. 

Sho Silva should not be near this team FACT! for the record neither should J King. Or D Williams. Anda couple of others for that matter. 

Just now, halifaxmark said:

Yeah and you deserve pelters for it. The manager had and deserved all the praise he got at the start, now he is getting and deserving all the criticism he deserves now. Something is clearly wrong when EVERYBODY is asking why the new lad got 6 minutes?? Our best player on the bench, the pointless williams for king substitution. Things are drastically going downhill and wild needs to turn it round asap

New lad only got 6 minutes. Ever thought that he might not be fully fit? 

We are all peed off and we want to win. To lose v 10 men or lose a winning lead isn't on especially after 4/5 times now. 

My point is that all this negativity doesn't help. The manager has tried tapping into the fans and getting it going but some will just moan no matter what. 

Lets all get behind them v notts county, sour them on to a good Xmas in which I'm confident bar Stockport away. Back the team because we aren't far off and we can rescue this season and turn it round. 

Yes get pissed off. But have some perspective. This isn't the relegation scaremongering of Fullarton and Heath. 

Stop whinging ffs. 

Any club or business has to recognise when it as made a mistake. Appointing Wild might be a mistake. Proper fans 60 years plus like me don't appreciate lectures from swearing younger supporters. You will learn son but keep supporting, good lad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chadders said:

Agree but Maidenhead away last season and Bromley this were worse IMO.

I've wiped most of last season from my memory.

Re Bromley - we were poor but not too bad in the first half. Awful weather was also a contributing factor in that second half capsulation. The result was obviously worse. 

Performance wise however, today, against a team that couldn't fill their bench, fielded two debut players themselves, and were down to ten men after 9 mins, to only register one "proper" shot on goal, in the 86th min, well thats harder to accept. 

I don't like being critical of the team, I'm not going to go into a massive rant about it, but for me today was worse as we were just second best all over the park. I'm struggling to think of any positives from todays performance, other than its used up Clarke's last game on his suspension. 

I know others don't agree with me, but I will also say again I was disappointed with Cooper. His contribution to the team is sadly passing me by. His set pieces today were simply appalling. 

• Like 3

Just now, born to moan said:

Any club or business has to recognise when it as made a mistake. Appointing Wild might be a mistake. Proper fans 60 years plus like me don't appreciate lectures from swearing younger supporters. You will learn son but keep supporting, good lad.

I've been going 30+ years, I'm no longer a youngster. 

Stop whinging ffs. 

The players need to step up to the mark and put a shift in.

But the manager needs to choose a better forward than Tobi. 

Fans can and are sometimes too negative but some of the players have been too.

3 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

It is the manager who is negative. he is getting paid at the same time.

Fans are being negative and have to pay for the privilege.

3 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The manager has stated the players stopped playing to orders after 10mins, around time of sending off, what does that tell us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

The manager has stated the players stopped playing to orders after 10mins, around time of sending off, what does that tell us.

If true, sounds like he's 'lost the dressing room'.

2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

His comments on the subject are in the online Courier, if you believe the report it can be only read one way in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

It tells me they bottled it and we need all our main pleyers playing in their right positions and we need a new striker up top.

There will also be question marks over the managers ability to motivate the side now.

Time for Browny to stand up and gee his men up.

I can't wait for both our best centre halves to pick up where they left off. Then let's get Cameron roaming with the ball and running at the opposition. Spark a bit of excitement in the fans and players. Then hopefully we can put some balls in the back of the net and that will breed confidence.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

You also said he'd fallen out with Cameron so let's hold fire for now. I feel Tobi fluffed his lines and they had a man sent off and then we suddenly become faviurit s to win and we simply can't take th pressure. Coming from underdogs suits us better but our players have to learn to deal with presure and especially expectation. After yen minutes we were expected to win and they bottled it.

41 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I've been going 30+ years, I'm no longer a youngster. 

I’ve been going 46 and I still think I’m a youngster :D

• Like 3

Having been to the match i was not going to bother posting,it was so bad.However, having read the Pete Wild comments in the Courier just  cannot believe i was at the same match.If that's his sincere interpretation of the play god help us.

We were second best for 75 mins  and that against a weakened   starting 11 ,who only had 4 subs on the bench and down to 10 players after after 9 mins.

As bad as the play was bad it was certainly mirrored by the antics of the manager in front of  the dugout , showing he has serious anger issues.He lost the plot at least 3 times and can   count himself  lucky not to have been sent to the stand.Perhaps if he had he would have seen the game  WE were watching!

And to cap the day off   "GUIDO" has to mention the name   Lennigan in his comments earlier on this thread! 

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Nonsense. There are obvious reasons for the slump which most fans have been saying for ages and have pointed out what needs changing. Wild seems too stubborn, does not seem to want to change even after new players are brought in on loan, he seems clueless tactically and has yet to change anything during a game that proves positive. Fans have every right to make there feelings known. 

Supporters yes! fans no! Supporters have rights to say what's wrong because they can be arsed to go to games! fans who sit on there arse not supporting there club and then slag the team off can shove it for me. chis wilder was stubborn for some "fans" at this club and look were he is now. I say again if you don't like this **** go and support/fan someone else.

9 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Supporters yes! fans no! Supporters have rights to say what's wrong because they can be arsed to go to games! fans who sit on there arse not supporting there club and then slag the team off can shove it for me. chis wilder was stubborn for some "fans" at this club and look were he is now. I say again if you don't like this **** go and support/fan someone else.

Even if they only go to occasional matches i still call them supporters.The ones who really get up up my **** .are  our  prolific contributors who never go to ANY games yet know how to set up the team ,judge the players etc and seem to spend their entire day filling this forum with shite.

Edited by AGB

22 minutes ago, AGB said:

Having been to the match i was not going to bother posting,it was so bad.However, having read the Pete Wild comments in the Courier just  cannot believe i was at the same match.If that's his sincere interpretation of the play god help us.

We were second best for 75 mins  and that against a weakened   starting 11 ,who only had 4 subs on the bench and down to 10 players after after 9 mins.

As bad as the play was bad it was certainly mirrored by the antics of the manager in front of  the dugout , showing he has serious anger issues.He lost the plot at least 3 times and can   count himself  lucky not to have been sent to the stand.Perhaps if he had he would have seen the game  WE were watching!

And to cap the day off   "GUIDO" has to mention the name   Lennigan in his comments earlier on this thread! 

Sorry Alan :(

Wild has sadly made some serious tactical errors over the past 2 months.His comments are now becoming tedious to say the least.We all know what the solution is, why cant he see it?

19 minutes ago, AGB said:

Even if they only go to occasional matches i still call them supporters.The ones who really get up up my **** .are  our  prolific contributors who never go to ANY games yet know how to set up the team ,judge the players etc and seem to spend their entire day filling this forum with shite.

I go to occasional matches so I'm ok then.

22 minutes ago, AGB said:

There's only really the lads that live abroad who do t go anymore which is fair enough really because they are in a different country.

Maybe try posting more about the football side of things, especially seeing as you go to so many games.