Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Harrogate Game ..tonight

3 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Listened to who! Until a distinguished manager comes on this forum and tells him how to play he shouldn't listen to anyone of you morons!

Then we will continue to not win games then. Moron 

Edited by Greggs

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Then we will continue to not win games then. Moron 

You think your good enough to manage a pro football team? Then do it don't come in here thinking your better than everyone else

1 minute ago, Shaymen0 said:

You think your good enough to manage a pro football team? Then do it don't come in here thinking your better than everyone else

Definition of madness it to repeat the same thing over and again and expect different results. 

Its not difficult to see the results are there if you get your head out of the sand

22 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Definition of madness it to repeat the same thing over and again and expect different results. 

Its not difficult to see the results are there if you get your head out of the sand

Albert Ruddy Einstein said that and what did he ever do?

He won bigger all and he was terrible in the air.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Well you keep wanting 4-4-2! but what I think you forget is we have to play AGAINST a team and every team in England is now well equipped to play against 4-4-2 as it was played for nearly 100 years! You look at the teams set up on sky sports for tonight's champions league! Not one team is playing 4-4-2

6 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Well you keep wanting 4-4-2! but what I think you forget is we have to play AGAINST a team and every team in England is now well equipped to play against 4-4-2 as it was played for nearly 100 years! You look at the teams set up on sky sports for tonight's champions league! Not one team is playing 4-4-2

4-4-2 was formed by Viktor Moslov in 1959 but accepted in England after the 1966 world cup win so 100 years is stretching it slightly. previously it was 2-3-5.

• Like 1

Hopefully Grimsby do us a favour and appoint PW. He's turning out to be as stubborn as JF was by persisting with something that doesn't work. Will be suprised if we score tonight, unless it is an og, and am just hoping we can keep them out although I am no longer confident in that either. I think we will lose 2-0 and drop out of the play offs. 

Suprise us for once PW.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Hopefully Grimsby do us a favour and appoint PW. He's turning out to be as stubborn as JF was by persisting with something that doesn't work. Will be suprised if we score tonight, unless it is an og, and am just hoping we can keep them out although I am no longer confident in that either. I think we will lose 2-0 and drop out of the play offs. 

Suprise us for once PW.

Shows how much you know - we are already 1-0 up!

4 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Suprise us for once PW.

Bloody rubbish Wild getting us in the play offs! Get us relegated so we can all be happy!

• Like 1

Testing... Testing... Testing... 123

Just checking if that negative post hasn't actually broken this thread!! 

Edited by shaymen_x

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

No creativity in midfield at all. And 4231 again. Hasn’t worked for ages and still persists with it. Hope it works tonight!!!

Comms saying it’s more of a 4-4-2 formation. So far so good, but I feel like we need a second.

Better in the first half, 2 upfront finally and certainly look more threatening. I have not been a fan of Mcalinden but he looks 10x better tonight has pace and is running at defenders. Jeff King playing well too. 

Bizarre season. Terrible at home, excellent away (results wise, if not performance wise), top teams having lost about seven games already. A bit of momentum and any one in the top half could win this league.

Makes sense King not playing if we are playing 442. Could be handy off the bench against a tired defence if we want to go back to 4231 later in the game.