Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Harrogate Game ..tonight

A win tonight is massive. We need 3 points otherwise we will keep dropping down the table fast. 

Us paying fans are owed a good performance and result after what we’ve had to put up with for a few weeks :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Thick fog has just rolled in, does it extend to Harrogate I wonder. Normal occurrence for Town I suppose:o

It's a muggy evening in Leeds and dark very early today.

Perfect conditions for Matty Brown to sneak in at the back post for his winner.

UTS.

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

Think we are owed a result here 

so going first a 1-0 to the mighty shaymen 

Right, I'm setting off now so fingers crossed for a good result. Me and "Tina" will catch you on the other side.

Can anyone else see any goals in that team? Nope? Thought not.

2-0 defeat incoming 

One day we will get a manager who learns from his mistakes instead of persisting and persisting regardless of how shite it is

Edited by Greggs

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

Well no surprise there.

I thought it would be a good signing but clearly struggling with injuries. Looked good against Torquay. Involved with both goals 

1 minute ago, AJS said:

I thought it would be a good signing but clearly struggling with injuries. Looked good against Torquay. Involved with both goals 

Can never get my head round signing an injured player who has not played for 18 months previously, can be the most gifted player in the world but if not on the pitch is useless and a waste of money we do not have.

Sam Johnson; 2 Michael Duckworth; 3 Jerome Binnom-Williams; 5 Matty Brown (C); 6 Liam Nolan; 7 Jamie Allen; 11 Tobi Sho-Silva; 14 Josh Staunton; 15 Liam McAlinden; 20 Jeff King; 22 Charlie CooperSubs: 10 Cameron King; 12 Will Appleyard; 17 Josh MacDonald; 21 Danny Williams; 31 Niall Maher

13 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Still keeps banging the drum with this formation. Wonder a what point he'll learn. Especially with that useless oaf leading the line. 

2-0 defeat incoming 

How do you know? Could be 442 with McAlinden up top with Tobi and a flat midfield 

1 minute ago, andrich said:

How do you know? Could be 442 with McAlinden up top with Tobi and a flat midfield 

Wild doesn’t know what 2 up front is. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Sam Johnson; 2 Michael Duckworth; 3 Jerome Binnom-Williams; 5 Matty Brown (C); 6 Liam Nolan; 7 Jamie Allen; 11 Tobi Sho-Silva; 14 Josh Staunton; 15 Liam McAlinden; 20 Jeff King; 22 Charlie CooperSubs: 10 Cameron King; 12 Will Appleyard; 17 Josh MacDonald; 21 Danny Williams; 31 Niall Maher

No creativity in midfield at all. And 4231 again. Hasn’t worked for ages and still persists with it. Hope it works tonight!!!

He should - plenty on here have been telling him for weeks!

Hasn't listened. Hense the distinct lack of W's in the form table

Edited by Greggs

Do the media team get told this? They might be assuming like you from the team sheet

I´m not assuming anything just posted the graphics as I thought they looked good.

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Hasn't listened. Hense the distinct lack of W's in the form table

Listened to who! Until a distinguished manager comes on this forum and tells him how to play he shouldn't listen to anyone of you morons!