Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Wild to Grimsby?

Doubt there's anything in it but it seems like Wild's somewhat of a contender for the Grimsby job. Was at 33/1 for the job a day or two ago, odds have since fallen and is now the second favourite at 4/1.

Edited by Lewis

Perhaps it’s DB whose been having a flutter to raise a bit of cash to bring in a new player 

• Haha 1

Just grateful we're not already at the stage where someone posting "Well if that's true I'll pack his bags for him!"

Obviously the last time a manager unexpectedly left us it went pretty well, but Wild's got a point to prove and hasn't earnt owt yet.

Cant see it but if he goes he goes, not really bothered,  we will get a pay out and get someone else in. Not knocking him hes done a great job so far but have a feeling we've been found out and he has no plab B. Hopefully gets us a positive result tomorrow 

I'd be dissapointed if he left,I think he's got a lot to offer FCHT,Grimsbys last Manager had no experience in Football-and was somewhat of a shock,so You never know

Personally I would be very disappointed if he left as I do think he’s created something good here albeit he’s having a rough patch and we are playing awful but in reality we are 4th and 3 points off top. 

I think he’s be foolish to go so early but you never know. We would get a decent pay out and someone else would come in but it would be a big disappointment  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

Not being a gambling man, I dont understand what that means Halifaxmark!! I bet you cant tell me?

It means nada, ziltch nothing except someone has put money on him to be their manager.

3 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

It's all a Fullerton masterplan walk out ore season. Manager takes over leaves you 4th Club get compo for Wild you sign Rodney 

And Clarkey takes charge I presume.

People on the outside looking in will look at a young manager with a good rep in league 2 taking over struggling side with not the biggest budget punching above their weight and 3 points off top with half the season gone.