Nick

Today Town v Eastleigh

Minus one, just on my way to hospital with an ear infection after having my ear syringed three weeks ago, this is the 3rd visit and the last time , will stick to olive oil in future.

26 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Minus one, just on my way to hospital with an ear infection after having my ear syringed three weeks ago, this is the 3rd visit and the last time , will stick to olive oil in future.

My sympathies. Ear infections are very painful. Let’s hope a Town win can cheer you up. 

11 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

My sympathies. Ear infections are very painful. Let’s hope a Town win can cheer you up. 

He´s having you on it´s his missis giving him earache for being a bad boy.:D

38 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Bloody hell, my doctors wont syringe lugs anymore, I've been using otex for the last three weeks, nothing! And now can hear bugger all out my right ear! 

20 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Bloody hell, my doctors wont syringe lugs anymore, I've been using otex for the last three weeks, nothing! And now can hear bugger all out my right ear! 

Sounds like you've got a bad cold . Hope you're not door to door canvassing in that state :angry:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

Ear Ear .

1 Sam Johnson, 2 Michael Duckworth, 3 Jerome Binnom-Williams, 5 Matty Brown, 10 Cameron King, 11 Tobi Sho-Silva, 14 Josh Staunton, 15 Liam McAlinden, 17 Josh MacDonald, 22 Charlie Cooper, 31 Niall Maher

Subs: 12 Will Appleyard, 6 Liam Nolan, 7 Jamie Allen, 20 Jeff King, 21 Danny Williams

Hope josh has a good 90 minute game .. not just his usual 20 until the defender clatters him