Sign in to follow this  
riccardo259

Yeovil v Dover

This league is the most open it’s been in a good few years. I’d say that any of the teams in the top half will be thinking they a have a decent shot at a title challenge if they can put together a good run. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fchtnico1 said:

How are Barrow top, after the away game there and Reading their fans forum it seemed like relegation was on the cards 

I don't think our fans thought we'd go down but a lot felt we'd struggle.

You normally have at least one team that gels straight away but this year there isn't.

That's left a gap and Barrow have faired the best.

Also quite a few of the favourites are shite. Thankfully.

Not sure how long it will last though.

4 hours ago, fchtnico1 said:

How are Barrow top, after the away game there and Reading their fans forum it seemed like relegation was on the cards 

Barrow are top because they have a scorer of good goals, rather than a goal scorer ey @TJAshton

Fullarton, J. 2019

8 hours ago, mj85 said:

Barrow are top because they have a scorer of good goals, rather than a goal scorer ey @TJAshton

Fullarton, J. 2019

Exactly. I couldn’t believe it when he said that at the meeting. A goalscorer isn’t someone who scores goals, it’s someone who scores with their knees, back and cock. 

I also said Colby bishop would be a good signing but got shot down for that but he’s doing decent at Accrington