Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Woking Away

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Still 4th 1 point off top as it stands.

Bromley showing what a good side they must be.3_3 now from 3 down.

Things could be worse , we could be Chesterfield fans .

Losing at home to Chorley.

1-3 .

Edited by monk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Staunton being at the back has been the problem for the last 2 months. 

We have no problem upfront. We have a manager who just keeps banging the same drum on a striker whos not upto it. 

Staunton by sounds of it just done a goal saving block!!
 

Clarke has also been no better. Way too slow and Staunton has got him out of the **** at times. Both of them been as bad as each other 

Edited by TJAshton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Can’t be as bad as us. 75 minutes played and not a single shot on target 

To be fair, they’ve only had 2, both soft and both since we went down to 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, riccardo259 said:

To be fair, they’ve only had 2, both soft and both since we went down to 10

Sounds like they’ve had a few more than that. But still almost a full game without a shot on target. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Staunton by sounds of it just done a goal saving block!!
 

Clarke has also been no better. Way too slow and Staunton has got him out of the **** at times. Both of them been as bad as each other 

Staunton looks much more comfortable in the holding role. He was class there before Brown got injured.

As for Clarke, he’s definitely not been as good this season despite our league position. Wonder if not getting the manager role has affected him on the pitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJS said:

Staunton looks much more comfortable in the holding role. He was class there before Brown got injured.

As for Clarke, he’s definitely not been as good this season despite our league position. Wonder if not getting the manager role has affected him on the pitch 

He’s getting older and slower that’s all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barrow are top , 3-0 up at Notts County , if we are punching above our weight then what are Barrow doing, it's as open as it ever has been this season .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, monk said:

Barrow are top , 3-0 up at Notts County , if we are punching above our weight then what are Barrow doing, it's as open as it ever has been this season .

Dior Angus scores again. A player who fullarton looked at but because he doesn’t score goals with his shoulders, knees and his cock he isn’t a proper goalscorer. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-0 I’d have taken that with 10 men but not a single shot on target for 96 minutes of football isn’t good enough and shows the problem lies up top. 
 

Still well done for holding on and another point to add to the tally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still 4th in the table and players to come back from injury. Hopefully a couple of players go out and come in then we should be sorted and can start scoring again. 
 

Decent point well done town! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down to 4th. Clean sheet which we knew would happen when Brown came back. 

We might actually have a chance if we just ditched the non scoring centre forward. 

Really struggling to win at the moment which is concerning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's something to build on after shipping 4 at home but our away form is promotion material and poor at home which is not the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Down to 4th. Clean sheet which we knew would happen when Brown came back. 

We might actually have a chance if we just ditched the non scoring centre forward. 

Really struggling to win at the moment which is concerning 

That’s where the problem is. Striker/Centre forward. 
 

when you have brown at the back and Staunton and Maher infront teams are gonna find it hard to score. 
 

But to win matches you have to have someone up there who can score and today we had no one hence the 0 shots on target. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Down to 4th. Clean sheet which we knew would happen when Brown came back. 

We might actually have a chance if we just ditched the non scoring centre forward. 

Really struggling to win at the moment which is concerning 

If Yeovil win in the late kick off they will go top with a game in hand we will go 5th, lowest this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...