Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Woking Away

10 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Chorley 2-0 up at Chesterfield.

Think SQuigley must have had a football transplant over the summer, he played for us with the heart of the tin man.

1 minute ago, Roy Race said:

Think SQuigley must have had a football transplant over the summer, he played for us with the heart of the tin man.

Think he would have been diff with us this season with PW.

Bromley losing 3-0 to Harrogate.

A team I thought were very organised and good going forward. Harrogate will be in the play offs at the end of the season I reckon 

5 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Made no bone about not wanting to be here

Why do players join up if they are not interested in playing, cheating the punters out of their hard earned.

Hope Pete Wild Gees them up for this 2nd half. Everytime in his interview he always says he shouldn’t have to Gee them up in the 2nd half as he does it too often but again he is going to have to do that. 

Come On Town get 3 points! 

Just now, nw3casc1 said:

Are you there Tom? How many away fans.

Of course I’m not there. Following the Commentary. But a picture is on social media and looks about 150/200

9 minutes ago, Guido said:

If the commentary is owt to go by its Sh1te again.

Would take a 0-0 shite draw, at least it would show the defence is sound again then build from that.

Just now, Roy Race said:

Would take a 0-0 shite draw, at least it would show the defence is sound again then build from that.

Comms sounds like it’s been pretty even but they’ve had the better chances and one shot just skimmed past the post for them. 

6 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Bromley losing 3-0 to Harrogate.

A team I thought were very organised and good going forward. Harrogate will be in the play offs at the end of the season I reckon 

Doesn't really matter who is in the play offs Tom, as long as we are the Champions :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Why do players join up if they are not interested in playing, cheating the punters out of their hard earned.

When he scored against Wrexham he wouldn't celebrate and when he left the club he wasn't very nice about his time here, which fortunately wasn't long.

1 minute ago, Macam blue said:

Doesn't really matter who is in the play offs Tom, as long as we are the Champions :)

I’d love it if we were. But unfortunately I think we will be far off at the end. Hopefully stay in the play offs though. No reason why we can’t make them pal

• Like 1

Bright start in the first 5 mins of the half from us, but faded. Most of their chances came through our mistakes rather than good play. Pretty even but neither team has looked especially good.

Edited by riccardo259

50 minutes ago, Flea said:

Not sure how we didn't get a pen in the first 3 mins of the game. Vid is on my FB / Twitter. 
Their guy doesn't get the ball. 

I was up the other end, it was right in front of me. To be honest, there was a tug on the defender first before he went down so I can see why it wasn’t given

12 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Gonna be big changes to the league today, as it stands Barrow go top and unless we win we will drop out of the top 4 for the first time this season if Yeovil beat Dover in the 5-30 kick off

We could potentially drop to 7th depending on other results