Sign in to follow this  
Flea

Duckworth makes it 0-1 to the Shaymen

10 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Certainly wins celebration of the season award. Who would have thunk he had that in his locker? 

Unless that's how he became so injury prone?

He scored and then achieved a triple salco and a score of 5.9.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

Love the idea of duckworth and Hanson starting for a few games 

think that will be a real plus going forward 

• Like 1

I love the idea that Josh and Earing contributed and we took 3 points from 2 tough away games without Brown and King. This squad has balls. We’re going to make the playoffs. 

17 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

I love the idea that Josh and Earing contributed and we took 3 points from 2 tough away games without Brown and King. This squad has balls. We’re going to make the playoffs. 

Correct! at the minimum. Its time the fans started to believe we can do something.

As i've said in another thread we will have played 6 of the top 7 away from home and 3 of them twice before Christmas! Plus we have Brown and King to come back. If we can steer clear of too many injuries and suspensions, plus have a bit of luck along the way we should have alot to look forward to.

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Most competent fullbacks should be able to play left or right back 

Whenever I think of fullbacks playing at the opposite sides I am reminded of the West Brom player that Jeff Astle lambasted during Halifax's 2-1 win against them in the FA Cup. Then I think of Denis Irwin who made a career playing on the 'wrong side'. 

21 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Certainly wins celebration of the season award. Who would have thunk he had that in his locker? 

And the award for best word of the week so far goes to Che Bentos!! I just love it, I'm gonna use it if that's ok Che?

• Like 1