Sign in to follow this  
born to moan

GENERAL ELECTION IN DECEMBER

52 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I thought you were sick of politics on here.

I definitely won't be voting.

Then with respect stop commenting!

12 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

A wasted vote, they are in for a spanking, hopefully Johnson too with that awful Thersa May rehash deal. 

I do not know if you have noticed, seems you haven't but Labour abandoned The British working class quite a while ago.

I tend to agree to an extent about labour abandoning the working class. There are many career politicians on all sides but I look to the likes of Angela Raynor, Lisa Nandy, Rebecca Long-Bailey, even our own Holly Lynch is working class.

The Tories are elitest, so is Farage as much as he pretends otherwise 

16 minutes ago, Shaymen on the hill said:

I agree totally with this.   I have never voted for the Tories and never will, they are more of what I call the elite then what leavers call remainers.  They do not care about the man on the street.  They want to use Brexit to privatise the NHS and hand it over to US corporations. 

Yes, the NHS will be further dismantled and traded away to big US corps and a further slice of the pie for Richard Branson and Virgin healthcare. 

Nobody in this country should have to worry about how they're going to pay for their treatment should they be so unlucky to get a disease or whatever. The NHS is a great idea, yes it has it's faults, but who's to blame for that!!! 

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Then with respect stop commenting!

Nope. I live in a democracy and I'm pleased I have the right to vote.

It's just an awful shame that our system has thrown up such utter cross for us to vote for.

11 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nope. I live in a democracy and I'm pleased I have the right to vote.

It's just an awful shame that our system has thrown up such utter cross for us to vote for.

Not voting is a cop out!

Not having the mental capacity to actually make a decision on who to vote for is pitiful.

There is no excuse for not voting!

If you haven't got the balls to stand up and be counted by voting, shut up! 

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

Not voting is a cop out!

Not having the mental capacity to actually make a decision on who to vote for is pitiful.

Nonsense, if they are all sh1t, take a sh1t.

18 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Nonsense, if they are all sh1t, take a sh1t.

You are an utter clown, that comment is all I would expect from you.

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

You are an utter clown, that comment is all I would expect from you.

If I was given a choice of being killed by Hanging, being shot or drowning I would say neither thanks.

I suppose you would choose one, thick 1diot,

WHY IS THIS ON A FOOTBALL FORUM?

MODERATORS, PLEASE REMOVE IT, OR CREATE ANOTHER SECTION OF THE BOARD CALLED ‘IRRELEVANT RUBBISH’ OR IF YOU WANT TO BE POLITE ‘OFF TOPIC’.

5 minutes ago, andrich said:

WHY IS THIS ON A FOOTBALL FORUM?

MODERATORS, PLEASE REMOVE IT, OR CREATE ANOTHER SECTION OF THE BOARD CALLED ‘IRRELEVANT RUBBISH’ OR IF YOU WANT TO BE POLITE ‘OFF TOPIC’.

We can't discuss football all the time. Join in here is a challenge for you. Start posting anti Labour posts and see how long it takes for chrisbo to call you a clown. It won't take long.

36 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Not voting is a cop out!

Chrisbo. I'd love to see you tell me to shut up in person :lol:

You pretty much sums up the type of people that have joined the Labour party en masse and ruined it. Although, to be fair, foney Blair and Gordon Clown did their best to help it on its way. Shouting your mouth off online and being abusive towards people.

I hold dear our democracy and the fact I have a right to vote. My father and all of my uncles apart from one, served in the second world ear and my Dad was a POW in a Nazi prison camp. They all fought to uphold our freedom and defeat facism.

Now, after your response above, I'm starting to see you as a bit of facist. You must do this and you must do that.

I don't have the mental capacity? Oh dear. I'll leave you to call people names kid. It's all you're fit for.

1 minute ago, born to moan said:

We can't discuss football all the time. Join in here is a challenge for you. Start posting anti Labour posts and see how long it takes for chrisbo to call you a clown. It won't take long.

Why not. That is what this forum is for! I don’t have a problem having a separate section for ‘off topic’ items like this as other boards have. That way I can choose not to look. Here it is mixed in with the relevant football stuff. It’s not about my political views as nobody on here knows what they are!