Sign in to follow this  
FCHT15

kosylo

Looks like he`s learnt his lesson..i used to admire this reject..Absolute disgrace any chairman with any Respect would have this taken down..This is imo im sure others will have theirs

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FCHT15 said:

Looks like he`s learnt his lesson..i used to admire this reject..Absolute disgrace any chairman with any Respect would have this taken down..This is imo im sure others will have theirs

Couldn't agree more FCHT15. At a time when players at every level of the game are under constant scrutiny this is in very bad taste. Obviously his team mates will presumably find this funny, perhaps the FA might step in with a fine and a further ban. See if that's funny. Does it never occur to these guys that they are "hero's" to little kids and those kids ape everything they do. It really does sicken me when I watch junior football how the young kids spit, swear, kick the ball away etc, it's a real sad state of affairs. Shame on you Kosy, I used to be a real fan, no more.

• Like 1

Didn't the FA fine Robbie Fowler, another cocky little gobshite but someone that could actually play, when he pretended to snort cocaine when he scored. Did they also fine home when he made a pathetic gesture towards Graham Let Saux which childishly implied he was gay?

I really do hope they ban Kosylo. A ten game ban and a £20000 fine would be the sort of message to send IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

Wouldn't this type of thing constitute "Bringing the game into Disrepute"? 

You would think so but we live in a society where rules don't matter anymore. I would think the FA and Non League will probably just say please don't do it again and have a little giggle to themselves.

4 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

It’s triple h from wwe entrance theme. If it’s been done before season starts then it’s pure coincidence. Even so probably best they should probably redo it. Doesn’t look to good does it.

Good point SDU, but it really would be a strange coincidence. If it is then the club might do well to change it. I think its more likely a bad taste joke.

Before everyone throws their toys out of the pram - these were done by Fylde at the start of the season prior to his suspension. 

Triple H - the WWE wrestlers entrance. 

They were creaming themselves over his goal vs Peterborough Sports. I said the goalie was spitting distance away from the ball. Surprisingly haven't heard anything back from them! 

Edited by Shaymen Stats

24 minutes ago, Flea said:

Before everyone throws their toys out of the pram - these were done by Fylde at the start of the season prior to his suspension. 

Still a disgusting clip.

2 hours ago, Flea said:

The club could have quite easily filmed another given his ban. 

8 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

The club could have quite easily filmed another given his ban. 

Yeah, in fairness, under the circumstance of his ban, its not really appropriate. 

They did however film all the player gifs at the start of the season. Its just "unfortunate" that Kossy's is that one considering what has happened since. 

21 minutes ago, Flea said:

Yeah, in fairness, under the circumstance of his ban, its not really appropriate. 

They did however film all the player gifs at the start of the season. Its just "unfortunate" that Kossy's is that one considering what has happened since. 

And previously 

Kosylo wouldn’t start in this team. Not a team player and will never play higher than he is now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FCHT210883 said:

Some very bitter fans. Probably lot better then what we have now least he could create chances 

Yeah, cheers Kossy.

Try not to spot at people.

So many clowns about what with hot lips Gazza, and then Kossy doing is party piece which I think was his audition for BGT, come to think of it the sea air seems to be taking its toll on him.The panto season started early at Westminster but still in time for Bercow to play the ugly sister or he could join Ant and Dec in the jungle.