TheNorwegianViking

Bromley vs Halifax Town 26/10/2019

You see this is the major problem with the vast majority of FCHT supporters/fans. It appears that we dont even believe in our own team. We're apparently beaten before we kick a ball. Hardly any of the score predictions elude to anything other than Town getting beaten. It must be great for any of the players who may check into this site to read just how much faith we all have in them. No wonder players dont want to sign for us. It seems to me that if we were mid table or lower more people would be predicting a Town win, some kind of miracle upset. Yes we've hit a sticky patch of sorts but we are still among the top scorers in the league, a league that we prior to kick off sit atop of. I'm bloody certain that Bromley will be more than a little concerned about us, and if they're not and they're thinking a wins nailed on then they must but really stupid. I dont care what the score is (although a 9 - 0 would be good), and I'm not to bothered what the crowd will be, lets just go beat Bromley and bring home the points. We are more than capable.

1 hour ago, archietaylor7 said:

You see this is the major problem with the vast majority of FCHT supporters/fans. It appears that we dont even believe in our own team. We're apparently beaten before we kick a ball. Hardly any of the score predictions elude to anything other than Town getting beaten. It must be great for any of the players who may check into this site to read just how much faith we all have in them. No wonder players dont want to sign for us. It seems to me that if we were mid table or lower more people would be predicting a Town win, some kind of miracle upset. Yes we've hit a sticky patch of sorts but we are still among the top scorers in the league, a league that we prior to kick off sit atop of. I'm bloody certain that Bromley will be more than a little concerned about us, and if they're not and they're thinking a wins nailed on then they must but really stupid. I dont care what the score is (although a 9 - 0 would be good), and I'm not to bothered what the crowd will be, lets just go beat Bromley and bring home the points. We are more than capable.

This is a deadly serious competition with a generous prize for the eventual winner