Sign in to follow this  
Erik Everhard

Harrogate at Home FA Cup

He did say it depends who wants it more .

We are top of the league and eyes on a return to the football league .

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Utter codswallop TJ.

Wasn’t a serious quote but as said that was the worst team he’s put out this season 

That’s a really bad result. Watch them get a bye into the second round, draw AFC Tinpot Regent and have a plum draw against Dirty Leeds in the third. Not feeling it. Lots, lots to fix for next week when the league restarts.

3 minutes ago, monk said:

He did say it depends who wants it more .

We are top of the league and eyes on a return to the football league .

Needed that money to try keep hold of assets to the club. 

• Like 1

Just now, TJAshton said:

Wasn’t a serious quote but as said that was the worst team he’s put out this season 

I think he'll look at changing things again after today.

The team have hit a wall. This is a challenge for the squad and especially PW.

Glad i had to work. Sounds like the home problems are continuing and Beck is prolific against us for some reason 

Glad i had to work. Sounds like the home problems are continuing and Beck is prolific against us for some reason 

Big re think has to be done. Mainly further up the pitch. No creativity at all and as said all season both our strikers will do nothing and wouldn’t do much in the Conf North. 

we started so well to the season but recent performances have been ever so poor. 

Hope Pete can turn it around but please bring in a striker it might not solve all the problems but it will certainly help 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Needed that money to try keep hold of assets to the club. 

Was Mulhall worried about his assets .

Lets hope in the draw Harrogate get drawn away to somewhere daft like Swindon, Crawley or Carlisle - an unattractive away game with a slim chance of winning.

If they draw a Sunderland/Pompey kind of team then it will feel like a kick in the guts. 

• Like 1

Well that's another year I have to wait to see us have a lucrative tie in the 3rd round. I saw Forest as a little kid but I was very young and I've never seen owt as an adult. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flea said:

Lets hope in the draw Harrogate get drawn away to somewhere daft like Swindon, Crawley or Carlisle - an unattractive away game with a slim chance of winning.

If they draw a Sunderland/Pompey kind of team then it will feel like a kick in the guts. 

Carlisle wouldn't be so bad for them. 

Drawing a minnow away and losing would be better.

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Big re think has to be done. Mainly further up the pitch. No creativity at all and as said all season both our strikers will do nothing and wouldn’t do much in the Conf North. 

we started so well to the season but recent performances have been ever so poor. 

Hope Pete can turn it around but please bring in a striker it might not solve all the problems but it will certainly help 

Football can change in a blink , I give you Stoke City .

We either threw that , reading between the lines what Wild said during the week or we are genuinely struggling , time will tell .

3 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Well that's another year I have to wait to see us have a lucrative tie in the 3rd round. I saw Forest as a little kid but I was very young and I've never seen owt as an adult. 

A return to the league would top Man U away in round 3 .

• Like 1

As soon as that team sheet was out today we should have accepted defeat. Awful lineup and a lot of changes for And re thinks for PW after these last few homes games 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I can remember getting offered out by this stupid fat Yeovil fan down at Dorchester when they played there whilst their ground was done up.

He was in the home end and was shouting abuse at me. I didn't actually do or say anything and after that I always thought that Yeovil had a few knobheads. Which surprised me. Backward interbred Hicks.

He suddenly became a few? 

6 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Carlisle wouldn't be so bad for them. 

Drawing a minnow away and losing would be better.

Drawing a minnow would be just as good as drawing a big boy - You either want the best possible chance to get into the next round, or you want a cash cow. 

If they get a minnow, again it will feel disappointing as the natural thinking would be "Damn, that would have been a superb chance to get into R2 and wrack up some prize money".

An unattractive league one or league two team who we would be underdogs against, probably one that would get less than 5K in attendance, is the ideal tie I want to see get drawn out for Harrogate now so it feels like we haven't cocked up so much. 

If we had got through for example and drew Swindon away, the chances of going through would have been slim, hardly no chance of getting it on TV, the crowd would be poor etc...

11 minutes ago, monk said:

Football can change in a blink , I give you Stoke City .

We either threw that , reading between the lines what Wild said during the week or we are genuinely struggling , time will tell .

…...mentioning Stoke City...….Lee Gregory scored a pen for them near the end in their 2-0 win.

No concession for OAP,s on admission today, the only club in the country who fleece their pensioners. But on saying that if I'd paid 50p to get in today I would have been fleeced watching that sh!te.

17 minutes ago, monk said:

A return to the league would top Man U away in round 3 .

Definitely mate. Would beat England winning the World Cup too. 

Outplayed all over the park. Poor to watch, Southwell lost his pace, Nolan not good enough etc. Nobody could have predicted this after our great start and it’s worrying the management don’t know how to fix it given recent performances. Could be bottom half by Christmas as we are getting worse by the week. 1,000 Hx fans stayed away after the last two home games and no FA Cup money this year. Kiss goodbye to cheap season tickets next season.

• Like 1