Sign in to follow this  
Erik Everhard

Harrogate at Home FA Cup

Big game tomorrow. A game that Pete Wild has described as important but a game where the pressure is off the players and he wants them to go out there and enjoy themselves and hopefully express themselves.

Some interesting stats and Harrogate have become a bit of a bogey team at The Shay but I have a feeling the lads will do the business tomorrow.

2 - 1 Town and a crowd of 1485.

UTS

It's always interesting to see how a team performs in knock out competitions. Billy Heath's record was excellent in the FA cup for example.

Last year was a damp squib and only marked the beginning of the end for Matty Kosylo when he missed what could have been one of the greatest goals ever scored at the Shay. 

I love the FA Cup and would hate us to go out. Really hope the lads give it their all and see us into the next round. Up the Shaymen!

Very weird team that Wild has put out. Looks abit defensive to me and can’t see us scoring many but hopefully be proved wrong and we win and progress to the next round. 

No Cameron King in the team or the bench so guessing he’s being rested for our league games I HOPE. 

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

Maybe the club are more interested in the league than 2/3 fa cup games!

I’ll assure you Bosomworth will not be wanting to go out of the FA cup today. 

He will want the money and as will Wild as without doubt we need and will need extra players come January 

Apparently Cameron King been feeling “Under The Weather” according to Pete wild. 

Not convinced with the team lineup as I can’t see any goals within it. Just want to get through to the first round! 

2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Apparently Cameron King been feeling “Under The Weather” according to Pete wild. 

Not convinced with the team lineup as I can’t see any goals within it. Just want to get through to the first round! 

Have you considered it a deliberate ploy by Wild? He said in his interview we need to find ways to break teams down at home 

Maybe we are going to sit back and try to play as we would away from home. Bring the opposition onto us. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Have you considered it a deliberate ploy by Wild? He said in his interview we need to find ways to break teams down at home 

Maybe we are going to sit back and try to play as we would away from home. Bring the opposition onto us. 

Maybe so yes. 

6 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

Tom..just had grandkids have a photo with him..he is injured...

Badly or a back next week kind if injury? 

Just now, Che Bentos said:

Harrogate dominant so far. We're really disjointed. Not a great atmos in the south stand. 

Nothing to get excited about. Boring Lineup and so defensive