Jump to content
Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Greggs

Question

Recommended Posts

Just been having a look through the fixtures at what we have coming up after the cup next week. 

I got to the start of November. Specifically Torquay at home. Its listed as Postponed. Anyone know why? I haven't seen an announcement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suspect as that the is “date” for the WRCC game. But usually that is when it has to be play by and will be shoehorned into a midweek somewhere that nobody notices

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, archietaylor7 said:

Not listed as postponed on the Club Web??

If you type halifax town in the search bar. Don't go on the website. Just click on the down arrow underneath where it says tomorrows match. Says it on there. Same on Torquays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

Suspect as that the is “date” for the WRCC game. But usually that is when it has to be play by and will be shoehorned into a midweek somewhere that nobody notices

I do hope we don't have to postpone a league game to play in that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greggs said:

If you type halifax town in the search bar. Don't go on the website. Just click on the down arrow underneath where it says tomorrows match. Says it on there. Same on Torquays 

I must be doing somat wrong Greggs, cant find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

Ok mate cheers. Must be the Cup game then, just what we dont need at the moment.

Confussed though. We always play west riding cup on a weekday. I see no reason that would nees to change. No announcement from the club about the postponement either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having just checked the round dates for the west riding cup. The 2nd round is on the 2nd November so that will probably be the reason. 

Just love not being able to defend our position in the league by taking part in a competition noone is remotely interested in 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Greggs said:

Having just checked the round dates for the west riding cup. The 2nd round is on the 2nd November so that will probably be the reason. 

Just love not being able to defend our position in the league by taking part in a competition noone is remotely interested in 

The West Riding game will get moved to a Tuesday/Wednesday night and normality will be resumed I'm sure :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...