Sign in to follow this  
Shaymen Stats

Josh Staunton

10 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

Great player, though I prefer him in front of the 2 centre halves. Looked a goal threat at the beginning of the season. 

Had a few good runs forward second half with no one making themselves available for a pass, strictly right footed forget a left foot cross pass or shot. Hundred percent honest team player.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shaymen Stats said:

How do we all feel he's doing at CB? Been good to see him getting a lot of game for me even if it's not where we're used to seeing him! 

My man of match at Maidenhead.Defence not the issue 3 clean sheets Browny/Maher to come back..

Problem is in attack-sooner we ship out Williams/Southwell and upgrade the better and this could be key to how far we can go this season..

• Like 3

Him and Clarke have started playing well together. We have the best defense in the league so they must be doing a good job 

If we can still be in the mix when Brown does come back then we can really go for it. 

Did you 

8 hours ago, woody said:

I was sat behind Josh's Dad on Tuesday night, smashing bloke, who said Josh was really loving playing for Town this season.

Also said the team spirit was great and all the lads were really getting on as a squad.

Good vibes all round.....

Did you ask his dad about the cut on his head :)

14 hours ago, chadders said:

Did you 

Did you ask his dad about the cut on his head :)

Hahahahaha.....yeah I asked him about how the steri strips got there and apparently its was his automatically closing car boot lid that did it....

I also mentioned that Josh has the same hair style as him....says it runs in the family...

Edited by woody
  • Like 2