• Champions (1st)
    • Play-offs (2nd to 7th)
    • Just miss out (8th to 10th)
    • Mid-table (11th to 17th)
    • Surely not (18th to 24th)

Absolutely 

winning players coming back from injury 

just bloody brilliant 

If we can break down the side that park a fleet of buses every game on Tuesday and then deal with that dangerous Tshimanga chappy on Saturday getting 2 wins in the process then I'm gonna start getting excited.

Just want to say I feel I've already got value from my season ticket. Well done BoD and all staff and volunteers. They wanted to grow supporter base and I think they're going to be more than happy with what they've achieved so far. Long may it continue!

• Like 2

Going well so far bit some tough away games left this year so let's keep picking up the results like we are and see where we are at Chrimbo 

• Like 2

Joint 3rd favourites (with Yeovil) at 7/1 to win the league. Bromley favourites at 9/2. What baffles me, though, is Solihull are 5/1 to win, despite being 10 points behind us in 13th!

• Confused 1

I'm now thinking playoffs. 

I keep looking at the gap between where we are and 7th, the last playoff spot, with the view of if we could end in 7th "as worst case scenario" then its been a good season. Thats me thinking we can finish higher than 7th, however seeing the points buffer we have from falling out of the playoffs increase every week it feels good.

However, in the last week or so that gap is now growing between 1st and 3rd. If we can keep bridging that gap that "worst case scenario" sees us 3rd, well how great would that be - a guaranteed home semi final playoff spot! 

Heart is now saying title push, head is saying we will probably fall off the pace a little, however we should be aiming for a playoff spot now. 

We will inevitably go through a bad run, we’ve already had a mini one with 3 defeats in 4 vs Yeovil, Notts and Harrogate, so it’s all about putting enough points on the board so that when they do happen we don’t fall behind the pack. It’s amazing that we lost those 3 games, but then 2 wins later and we’re back up to the top. We haven’t dropped below 4th yet this season. 

if we can keep up title winning form until the new year we will be in with a massive shout, but there’s still a long way to go. It’s fun to get excited, especially when we’ve had so little to get excited about the last few years, and I think most people will be expecting us to make the play offs as a minimum now. There does seem to be genuine belief around the club that we can do this.

Smallish squad, tempting bids could be made next transfer window for some of our players. Duckworth, Johnson, King, Brown all above National league standard in my opinion that's why we are top of the league. The league teams will be sniffing, can we keep them.

26 minutes ago, Flea said:

I'm now thinking playoffs. 

I keep looking at the gap between where we are and 7th, the last playoff spot, with the view of if we could end in 7th "as worst case scenario" then its been a good season. Thats me thinking we can finish higher than 7th, however seeing the points buffer we have from falling out of the playoffs increase every week it feels good.

However, in the last week or so that gap is now growing between 1st and 3rd. If we can keep bridging that gap that "worst case scenario" sees us 3rd, well how great would that be - a guaranteed home semi final playoff spot! 

Heart is now saying title push, head is saying we will probably fall off the pace a little, however we should be aiming for a playoff spot now. 

Come on flea man we should be aiming for champions. We are where we 'are on merit. Do you think the squad and manager and db will be thinking ah we'll hopefully make the play offs. They ain't saying it aloud but I bet the squad is looking at going up as champions.this is a squad that's more than capable of getting us up. If we slip,so what but I at least i want the squad viewing this forum to know some of us believe in them. You are an ardent fan,show it mate,come on it's what they need to hear.

42 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Smallish squad, tempting bids could be made next transfer window for some of our players. Duckworth, Johnson, King, Brown all above National league standard in my opinion that's why we are top of the league. The league teams will be sniffing, can we keep them.

Im hoping Cameron and Liam sign improved deals. I think we're ok with the other 3. Maybe Ducky could be tempted.

Yep, we took a wobble with the injuries of Brown, Allen and Maher, but the last two games have shown a knew surge of confidence. This squad can adapt and it is setting very high standards.

Leicester City won the title one game at a time, they went out with a concentrated plan on how to play against each opponent and never underestimated them. That's the same attitude we need. We may be top of this league but we could well lose or draw against Chorley if they stifle the game the way they seem to be doing as of late. They'll certainly raise their game too with memories of the play-off final and just knowing that they won't be able to afford a slip in concentration. 

For me, we're playoffs bound and I'm dead chuffed cos I never, ever would have predicted this at the start of the season.