Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game - Maidenhead

Recommended Posts

Strange sets of arguments to finish this thread 

Hanson will get his chance it’s a small squad and the manager  uses his three subs every game 

the eleven best players don’t make the best team 

the managers sees the players all week .. sees how the train how they work together etc 

and then picks his best team .. not necessarily his best 11 players ... and so far he is doing a good job 

lets leave him too ... 

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Flea said:

He's a complete and utter irrelevance. Hasn't a clue what he is babbling on about and probably doesn't realise that he is an ongoing running joke in the stands where everyone is mocking him. Idiot can't even bloody multiquote ffs. 

Its annoying to see a good thread derailed by his utter shite after every game. I have him on ignore, yet he is still continually trying to bait. 

He's posted 9 times in the last hour, {Edit - make that 12 whilst I made this post} quoting several posts, about a game he hasn't witnessed, posting irrelevant crap. Like, what is the point? These threads always end up dying when you end up with a wall of his rubbish. Currently instead of talking about a good performance I have half a page of  "You've chosen to ignore content by TheNorwegianViking." 

 

 

He is seeking attention. He is trying to get at you and he's trying to instigate a response and an argument. I'm pretty sure that his posts towards you are the definition of trolling. Despite all this he doesn't seem to have received any warning about his behaviour towards you or others. 

Ok, I know it's not real life and he's not harassing you in your personal life. But it's the site that suffers. We don't read his posts but other posters that haven't blocked him yet do have to trawl through his pointless tripe.

We know in he real world he wouldn't say a word, as wouldn't one or two others. I just wish he'd either change, because his behaviour would be deemed sad for a child but for a middle aged man it's beyond that, or stop posting comments towards certain posters. 

I'm pretty sure posters have been banned for far less.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

He is seeking attention. He is trying to get at you and he's trying to instigate a response and an argument. I'm pretty sure that his posts towards you are the definition of trolling. Despite all this he doesn't seem to have received any warning about his behaviour towards you or others. 

Ok, I know it's not real life and he's not harassing you in your personal life. But it's the site that suffers. We don't read his posts but other posters that haven't blocked him yet do have to trawl through his pointless tripe.

We know in he real world he wouldn't say a word, as wouldn't one or two others. I just wish he'd either change, because his behaviour would be deemed sad for a child but for a middle aged man it's beyond that, or stop posting comments towards certain posters. 

I'm pretty sure posters have been banned for far less.

  1. You've missed the target, EE.  I question mark situations to try to get the full picture. I'm sorry that you and your "brother" turn it into something weird. You and your "brother" are my favourite "authors" on here because you're experts to turn things on its head. I find you two extremely interesting. The latter one comes out with so much sweetness it's hard not to be a fan of him
  2. There you go again…...Trolling:lol:
  3.  Me getting warnings?:doh:
  4.  It's you who's brought up this non-match craziness?.....if you hadn't we would have avoided your pointless tripe?;)
  5.  I stand for every word I'm writing to everyone. I would have no problem to tell you or your "brother" face-to-face I mean what I'm writing on here. If you can't take criticism it's your problem?
  6.  I return that middle aged man comment back to you. I think you're behaving anything but a grown up man
  7.  Should I stop posting comments towards you & your "brother" because you're not able to deal with people disagreeing with you?:o
  8.  Grow up, EE
Edited by TheNorwegianViking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I've dished out a few warnings for some posts in this thread. Today was not the best day to piss me off.

Anybody discussing these warnings and any resulting suspensions will also receive warnings. See the forum's guidelines here:
http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/guidelines/

You've well and truly over stepped the mark Hoddie. Just because you're having a bad day.

We have to sit through your absolutely pathetic arguements with JGN1 and his other name Shay, of which you tend to instigate the majority and Shay has actually said to you give it a rest. You let the person that Flea and I have mentioned make comment after comments towards us and do nothing and then you do this.

Time for Bubba to look for a new moderator because you're not up to the job Hoddie. If you're having a bad day go and take it out somewhere else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I've dished out a few warnings for some posts in this thread. Today was not the best day to piss me off.

Anybody discussing these warnings and any resulting suspensions will also receive warnings. See the forum's guidelines here:
http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/guidelines/

The forum guidelines contradict themselves. Did you write these? If so perhaps Bubba could have a look and maybe change them so that they don't contradict themselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

You've well and truly over stepped the mark Hoddie. Just because you're having a bad day.

We have to sit through your absolutely pathetic arguements with JGN1 and his other name Shay, of which you tend to instigate the majority and Shay has actually said to you give it a rest. You let the person that Flea and I have mentioned make comment after comments towards us and do nothing and then you do this.

Time for Bubba to look for a new moderator because you're not up to the job Hoddie. If you're having a bad day go and take it out somewhere else.

Are you fecking stupid? You'll note that you won't be able to respond just yet.

You have already ignored TNV yet STILL FECKING COMPLAIN about him using the forum. Me and JGN1 bitching about each other's opinions of Halifax Town on a Halifax Town forum is not the same as you complaining about someone else's right to use the forum.

To be blunt, you don't get to decide who can and who cannot use the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ash said:

I thought the forum was for debate regarding football, life etc. People with personal spats should keep them in PMs

Agree entirely. Lets keep it about football.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I've dished out a few warnings for some posts in this thread. Today was not the best day to piss me off.

Anybody discussing these warnings and any resulting suspensions will also receive warnings. See the forum's guidelines here:
http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/guidelines/

That more like you Mr. H.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The forum guidelines contradict themselves. Did you write these? If so perhaps Bubba could have a look and maybe change them so that they don't contradict themselves 

.

Edited by Shaytrev
Wrong post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

 

Time for Bubba to look for a new moderator because you're not up to the job Hoddie. If you're having a bad day go and take it out somewhere else.

My application is in the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

:).....what kind of a supporter are you then?;)

One who as done the away stuff for many years, done the Dover, Gillingham and Exeter journeys. Too old now for long trips,( wife won't let me). But I still do some been to Wrexham this year. Go to all home games although have been late to one or two due to Crown Green Bowling first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born to moan said:

One who as done the away stuff for many years, done the Dover, Gillingham and Exeter journeys. Too old now for long trips,( wife won't let me). But I still do some been to Wrexham this year. Go to all home games although have been late to one or two due to Crown Green Bowling first.

Ask for a rebate then btm you´ve missed some goals.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think BT could have edited the Maidenhead coverage to fewer seconds if they tried. To put it in context, top of the table Liverpool was the main match on MOTD in what was a relatively unremarkable game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Ask for a rebate then btm you´ve missed some goals.:rolleyes:

2- 2 when I got to Barnet game. All turnstiles were closed, had to get in via office, Freddie Fox told me the score as I was walking down players tunnel. But I saw the 2 goals that mattered and the other 4 later on BT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And i thought we were all friends here lol,i've grown up somewhat,perhaps others should do the same and try chilling out,what will others looking in think of us?

Edited by ysb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ysb said:

And i thought we were all friends here lol,i've grown up somewhat,perhaps others should do the same and try chilling out,what will others looking in think of us?

Plus you never know what the situation is at the end of someone else' s keyboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Plus you never know what the situation is at the end of someone else' s keyboard.

Thats true steve,we all have our days and tiffs,know i had it here,but i'm willing to forgive and forget,lifes too short to hold grudges mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...