Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game - Maidenhead

Great result for the Shaymen.  Didn't sound like we were in too much danger of conceeding. Top of the league after a third of the season. Well done to all.

• Like 1

I think those last two wins are huge. On paper, tricky long away trips down south. 

Fair play to you, fantastic start. 

• Like 3

Will smile or weekend 

our team is the real deal ... 

time to start believing 

yes I  know there is a long way to go .. but if anybody should believe  we can do it .. it should be us .. the supporters 

heart over head ... let’s cheer them on 

nick 

Wow who is this team, what a lead and its only October 5th, feel sorry for the thugs who thought they had snatched a point in extra time but forgot a certain George Mulhall saying, It ain't over till the fat lady sings oops Hartlepool make it 2 1.

10 minutes ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Love it. Still brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. Still think it should be played at t'Shay when we come out ont' pitch.

• Like 2

With all these early goals I think we should aim for the same versus Drawley. Not a team to be underestimated, and we'll need to take the initiative from the start.

I've had a good day. Went to see Joker which is a cracking film and a superb performance from Phoenix.

Then another suberb performance from the Shaymen and we go top of the league.

Nice one.

Brilliant win!

Another 3 points on Tuesday please Chorley will not be a walkover and we need to start with a high intensity.

Been a brilliant week 2 wins out of 2 at long away games down south.

Squad is basically back to full strength so I do expect to see changes on Tuesday with the short turnaround

Bromley next 2 are Barnet and Solihull away so chance to open up a gap , hopefully hit the 3.000 mark soon and then more

I've enjoyed Town's commentary so far this season but the guy was very downcast and dour today, gave the impression it was a poor game where we were struggling to do anything of note. Makes some of the comments on this thread completely unexpected.