National League Games Tonight

10 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Mid-table vs. relegation slogs as things stand, but how did Wrexham put in such a convincing performance against us? They can't have gotten near those heady heights since.

We gave them too much respect and lost the initiative 

I put the following post on the Dover match  thread and I do think it`s probably even more pertinent today than it was on Saturday night. 

I know that we are on a high and that we are probably just about punching above our weight but let`s hear it for Wrexham and Fylde. There must be some sarcastic comments we can cobble together about them. I know that it makes me chortle when I think of Wrexham in the nat north. I also get a great deal of pleasure from the fact that Kossy jumped ship (for all sorts of reasons) and he`s picked a bit of a dud:lol:

Please forgive me but I do like a bit of schadenfreude.

Can you imagine how much I`m chortling tonight???? B):D:shh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, arryarry said:

I put the following post on the Dover match  thread and I do think it`s probably even more pertinent today than it was on Saturday night. 

I know that we are on a high and that we are probably just about punching above our weight but let`s hear it for Wrexham and Fylde. There must be some sarcastic comments we can cobble together about them. I know that it makes me chortle when I think of Wrexham in the nat north. I also get a great deal of pleasure from the fact that Kossy jumped ship (for all sorts of reasons) and he`s picked a bit of a dud:lol:

Please forgive me but I do like a bit of schadenfreude.

Can you imagine how much I`m chortling tonight???? B):D:shh:

I'm with you all the way arryarry, I'm loving Fylde getting arsed right left and centre, Kosy sat in the stand gozzing at everyone. Only thing that spoiled last night was Solihull winning even though it was beating Wrexham.

It just gets better and better seeing results like the one at Fylde, it was good when we hammered them at the Shay but seeing that they are so far down brings their visit to the Shay back to mind. I hope that gobby kid that shouted all the comments and their fans that thought he was funny are enjoying them getting stuffed regularly.

Second thoughts, most of them will be crawling back to Blackpool with their tails between their legs.:shh:

Edited by townmad
  • Like 1

I feel like it could be the begining of the end for the Fylde project as we know it.

Blackpool have sorted the issues with the owner so many fans will be heading back there, the crowds will be down, they certainly aren't the force they once were and i can see the likes of Danny Rowe leaving in January.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ash said:

I feel like it could be the begining of the end for the Fylde project as we know it.

Blackpool have sorted the issues with the owner so many fans will be heading back there, the crowds will be down, they certainly aren't the force they once were and i can see the likes of Danny Rowe leaving in January.

Fylde don't announce their crowds much anymore either cos they are that bad....

I can't see them lasting much longer at this level tbh. With Blackpool sorting themselves out a lot of their fans who had attached themselves to Fylde during the boycott are going back. The money men in charge will lose interest and sell up and they'll fall back down the leagues.

3 hours ago, dj funky said:

Looking really bad at Fylde and Danny Rowe looks unsettled and this was the year after all the big signings to get into League 2, just lucky that the fixtures don't coincide.

Bet that freescoring Shankland at Ayr is glad he did not join Fylde in summer  after they were rumoured to have offered £150k for him.

1 hour ago, greygoose said:

The Fleetwood and FGR chairman have not got bored yet do why are prople so sure this one will?

I think Fleetwood have increased their average crowd since winning promotion to the league and then league 1.

FGR are pretty similar and there's not many teams around the Stroud area, and there's plenty of brass round that bit of the Corswolds.

Fylde's crowds have dropped now that Blackpool are on the up again. Also, they've had a really bad start to the season and they've shipped a fair few goals.

If their crowds were to slip to sub 600 and the team carried on its poor form and maybe even lost their National League status, unlikely but possible, then would be give it up as a bad job?