born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election, and the NHS.

3 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

So what you are saying is you are a fascist!

You dont care about anyone but yourself, but constantly moan about the state of the country

Cognitive dissonance at its finest!

You really are a rude, one-eyed, stupid fool. Hope you have a Happy Christmas. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flea said:

This is exactly how I feel with Labour at the moment. If you speak out about something you don't like you are rounded upon and abused (or have people post down right lies about you). 

Hopefully in a week Corbyn has gone and we can start a re-build. 

I think what it is, is people are sick to death of the outright lies and the appalling way the country is being run that makes people angry,  and when faced with 'but corbyn is scruffy' or ' but wheres the money coming from?' It just makes it even worse. We've had ten years of public sector wage suppression, lost countless police, armed forces, border guards,  and the social safety net has been nearly wiped out, yet still people vote for more of the same! Truly baffling!

5 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Who even reads screenshots of propaganda ? It's as if Fullarton is back

So now facts are propaganda!ffs tory britain.

11 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

So now facts are propaganda!ffs tory britain.

Have you read the 468 page document that you claimed was Tory Propaganda, even though it was presented by Corbyn yet? 

1 minute ago, Flea said:

Have you read the 468 page document that you claimed was Tory Propaganda, even though it was presented by Corbyn yet? 

Sorry, the document that clearly states that 'services' are up for grabs post brexit? ' services' being the nhs!

I haven't really taken much notice of this thread, but I would like to add to it in the hope it will assist in reaching 100 pages.

• Like 1

How you all voting on Thursday, due to no Brexit party candidate in Calder Valley I'm voting Conservative. I will probably return to Labour when they ditch Corbyn. Come on tell us your vote don't be shy.

I'll be voting labour, simply to remove the sitting, do nothing Craig Whitaker! Hes only got a majority of 609 so a bit of tactical voting should see him out!

1 hour ago, born to moan said:

How you all voting on Thursday, due to no Brexit party candidate in Calder Valley I'm voting Conservative. I will probably return to Labour when they ditch Corbyn. Come on tell us your vote don't be shy.

Not voting at all for any party whatsoever.

16 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Not voting at all for any party whatsoever.

Come on Erik if you don't join in you can't comment. Get off the fence. You'll get spells in your arse.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

I'll be voting labour, simply to remove the sitting, do nothing Craig Whitaker! Hes only got a majority of 609 so a bit of tactical voting should see him out!

I'd hate to be in Hebden Bridge when he wins.

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

Well that's up to the electorate!

But if tactical voting is used it's not an impossibility,  I think the greens poled around 600 last election, so you never know!

19 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

But if tactical voting is used it's not an impossibility,  I think the greens poled around 600 last election, so you never know!

Another 9 votes needed then. I have more relatives in Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd than that, shall I ring around them for you?

• Thanks 1

I'll be voting for Labour through gritted teeth. 

I've heard a lot of people say they want to vote labour but not for Corbyn! Well I'm the otherway round in that I like Corbyn but don't won't to re-elect Holly Lynch!! Its proper catch 22 with me. 

Im voting for the wider country and if by some miracle labour win, then Lynch might be a changed woman with a lot more influence on this town. We'll just have to see. 

1 hour ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I'll be voting for Labour through gritted teeth. 

I've heard a lot of people say they want to vote labour but not for Corbyn! Well I'm the otherway round in that I like Corbyn but don't won't to re-elect Holly Lynch!! Its proper catch 22 with me. 

Im voting for the wider country and if by some miracle labour win, then Lynch might be a changed woman with a lot more influence on this town. We'll just have to see. 

Labour already hold all the influence in Calderdale

7 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Labour already hold all the influence in Calderdale

You would think so down Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd. At election time hundreds of Labour billboards appear, none at all hardly from any of the other party's. Labour supporters always out in force in Hebden. Come election day they all vote Conservative, strange, very strange. 

47 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

You would think so down Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd. At election time hundreds of Labour billboards appear, none at all hardly from any of the other party's. Labour supporters always out in force in Hebden. Come election day they all vote Conservative, strange, very strange. 

Mmm interesting concept, not sure it holds water though!