born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election, and the NHS.

7 minutes ago, born to moan said:

To put it in football terrace speak, Corbyn is an absolute knobhead. His only interest is Jeremy Corbyn. I've voted Labour in general elections all my life. I can't understand how people can even contemplate voting for him or his MPs. Corbyn as PM would be a disaster for the country. Can't say I'm a big fan of Boris but the Labour party are giving us no choice but to vote for him while they have the likes of Comrade Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott running the party. Hopefully after a crushing election defeat Corbyn will disappear for ever.

And I bet you're the first to complain about lack of police, state of the roads, cant get a drs appointment

Rang the Doctors surgery at 8.00am this morning got an appointment for wife at 9 45 am. The lack of Police. There is no lack of of Police, they just need managing better with a good arse kicker. Most of the problems with roads is subsidence after new work is done, Virgin cables etc. But I believe Boris has earmarked many a million to sort it.

1 hour ago, born to moan said:

Rang the Doctors surgery at 8.00am this morning got an appointment for wife at 9 45 am. The lack of Police. There is no lack of of Police, they just need managing better with a good arse kicker. Most of the problems with roads is subsidence after new work is done, Virgin cables etc. But I believe Boris has earmarked many a million to sort it.

Oh dear!

Oh dear!

Just checked and the average wait to see a dr in the uk has risen to over 2 weeks for the first time, so I suggest you are either lying or your wife has other issues that need urgent attention, so you are not painting the full picture!

7 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Just checked and the average wait to see a dr in the uk has risen to over 2 weeks for the first time, so I suggest you are either lying or your wife has other issues that need urgent attention, so you are not painting the full picture!

It varies. ALL GP surgeries have to save some emergency appointments for that day. So Born to Mown isn't lieing it's standard procedure for every surgery.

If you rang your GP at say dinner time and asked for an appointment you might get an appointment that is t until two weeks or even longer. At my GP's not long ago they were so far ahead that they were having to wait for new appointments on the system, in other words for it to catch up with itself. Over three weeks in advnqce.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Yes the wife does have a quite serious condition, but last week I had a throat infection and got a same day appointment. I don't tell lies, I leave that to Labour politicians. Oh dear.

Edited by born to moan

Just now, born to moan said:

Yes the wife does have a quite serious condition, but last week I had a throat infection and got a same day appointment. I don't tell lies, I leave that to Labour politicians.

Oh dear, I hope you are looking after her!

What lies?

4 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Oh dear, I hope you are looking after her!

What lies?

Have you read the 458 page document on the Tory’s supposably selling the NHS yet? 

Care to defend that?

Just now, Flea said:

Have you read the 458 page document on the Tory’s supposably selling the NHS yet? 

Care to defend that?

Flea..........that will be 458 answers for Chris,,,What have you done?:(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

And I bet you're the first to complain about lack of police, state of the roads, cant get a drs appointment

Lots and lots of police in Bradford centre tonight. At least four of them carrying automatic weapons!

8 minutes ago, Flea said:

Care to defend that?

Is that the one where american drug companies get their grubby mits into our nhs supply chain?

1 minute ago, Lammie said:

Lots and lots of police in Bradford centre tonight. At least four of them carrying automatic weapons!

And your point is?

11 minutes ago, Flea said:

Care to defend that?

Interesting interview with Barry Gardiner on Andrew Neil show, you tube it.

14 minutes ago, Flea said:

Care to defend that?

15 minutes ago, Flea said:

Interesting point is that of the corporate courts, basically TTIP ,which of course the EU dismissed as out of hand, it's right in there, this government is going to shaft this country!

14 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Is that the one where american drug companies get their grubby mits into our nhs supply chain?

No, Im on about the one that Corbyn said proves the NHS will be sold and that deals were done. The 458 page document he held up saying that Labour had got hold of unredacted. (The same document that is and has been freely available online for weeks).

Now that document does show the Americans talking about what they would like, however, I am struggling to see the claims made by Corbyn that deals have been done or that the NHS is for sale.

In fact the NHS is only mentioned 4 times -  which is quite surprising since this is a supposed smoking gun. 

Care to provide the part in those documents that back up Corbyn’s claim? 

13 minutes ago, Flea said:

No, Im on about the one that Corbyn said proves the NHS will be sold and that deals were done. The 458 page document he held up saying that Labour had got hold of unredacted. (The same document that is and has been freely available online for weeks).

Now that document does show the Americans talking about what they would like, however, I am struggling to see the claims made by Corbyn that deals have been done or that the NHS is for sale.

In fact the NHS is only mentioned 4 times -  which is quite surprising since this is a supposed smoking gun. 

Care to provide the part in those documents that back up Corbyn’s claim? 

It's all in there, of course I haven't read it!

But I'm more inclined to beleive him than the liar johnson.

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

It's all in there, of course I haven't read it!

But I'm more inclined to beleive him than the liar johnson.

Why dont you read the document. Then you can see what is in it for yourself and know who is lying on this one.

As I say, its been available online for weeks, the NHS is only mentioned 4 times, the UK has NOT agreed or even promoted anything that Corybn says. The person here lying is not Johnson (although I dont trust him one bit).

You can go read the thing for yourself. It will then stop you looking silly when you back Corbyn’s version of events here, as anyone who has read it will tell you he is lying. 

1 minute ago, Flea said:

Why dont you read the document. Then you can see what is in it for yourself and know who is lying on this one.

As I say, its been available online for weeks, the NHS is only mentioned 4 times, the UK has NOT agreed or even promoted anything that Corybn says. The person here lying is not Johnson (although I dont trust him one bit).

You can go read the thing for yourself. It will then stop you looking silly when you back Corbyn’s version of events here, as anyone who has read it will tell you he is lying. 

Have you watched the Gardiner interview? You may find it interesting.

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

Have you watched the Gardiner interview? You may find it interesting.

Why are you diverting from the question? You say the Tory’s are trying to sell the NHS, you take the word of Corbyn with this document, however you then admit you cant be bothered to read it and will just assume Johnson lied. When its been pointed out that its actually Corbyn that has lied, you then bring up something irrelevant to the conversation at hand. 

I dont like Corbyn or the Tory’s. Im not going to defend either. However you are backing someone who has out and out lied to everyone in the past 48 hours - and you refuse to look at the evidence of it.

Why is that? Why can you not admit Corbyn lied? Its there in black and white. 

Just now, Flea said:

Why are you diverting from the question? You say the Tory’s are trying to sell the NHS, you take the word of Corbyn with this document, however you then admit you cant be bothered to read it and will just assume Johnson lied. When its been pointed out that its actually Corbyn that has lied, you then bring up something irrelevant to the conversation at hand. 

I dont like Corbyn or the Tory’s. Im not going to defend either. However you are backing someone who has out and out lied to everyone in the past 48 hours - and you refuse to look at the evidence of it.

Why is that? Why can you not admit Corbyn lied? Its there in black and white. 

Over reacting much! I didn't say I csnt be bothered, I said I hadn't read it. Stop flapping.

I'm no deflecting in any way, I asked if you had seen the interview because it is totally relevant to what we are discussing. If you choose not to look that's fine.

23 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Over reacting much! I didn't say I csnt be bothered, I said I hadn't read it. Stop flapping.

I'm no deflecting in any way, I asked if you had seen the interview because it is totally relevant to what we are discussing. If you choose not to look that's fine.

Ive not seen the interview, thus why I have not commented on it.

You however said I had fallen for the propaganda in defence against Corbyn’s document, after I made it clear I had read it. I took the article Corbyn said proved the Tory’s had lied and read it to see its contents. You then say I fell for the propaganda, when in fact it is you that has fallen for Corbyn’s ‘truth’ - as he clearly LIED. 

So unless Corbyn is now a Tory plant to try discredit and oust Corbyn, Im not sure how I have fallen the victim of propaganda when I read the ACCUSING party’s evidence. I didn't listen to a thing the Tory’s said in defence of the document - I simply read the bloody thing!  

Edited by Flea

Every election for the last 30 years labour says the tories will sell off or privatise the NHS 

Every election  for the last 30 years the tories say labour will destroy the economy 

well after all this time .. the NHS is still here and labour has done more privatising of the NHS than the tories

and labour has arguably done as good a job if not better than the tories on the economy.. 

each party preaches a message to their faithful and they lap it up without question 

same happening now 

Edited by Nick

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

My local MP. Not seen him yet though 

Edited by Luke