born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election, and the NHS.

1 hour ago, ColinCanberra said:

Could never vote for IRA lover no matter what he could do for me. 

That's because you are ****ing stupid!

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

And you continue to show exactly what is wrong with Labours supporters at the moment. Its becoming a recurring theme where Labour supporters seem hell bent on attacking anyone that disagrees with their views. 

Even more so with others that would view themselves as Labour supporters, if it wasn't for the extreme left putting them off. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flea said:

And you continue to show exactly what is wrong with Labours supporters at the moment. Its becoming a recurring theme where Labour supporters seem hell bent on attacking anyone that disagrees with their views. 

Even more so with others that would view themselves as Labour supporters, if it wasn't for the extreme left putting them off. 

Couldn’t agree more. Corbin is incapable of understanding the consequences of his policies which would hurt the people he says he’s going to help. Bring back David Milliband. 

4 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

I'm sure Colin can stand up for himself but what sort of response is that, would you say that to his face. Time this thread was closed if that's the level it has descended to. Last post on this thread for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

I'm sure Colin can stand up for himself but what sort of response is that, would you say that to his face. Time this thread was closed if that's the level it has descended to. Last post on this thread for me.

Sorry mum!

12 minutes ago, Flea said:

Yep!

7 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Corbin is incapable of understanding the consequences of his policies which would hurt the people he says he’s going to help. Bring back David Milliband. 

Which policies are those?

8 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

And I agree with you on Miliband,  best leader the party never had!

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

Which policies are those?

The obvious one is -  0.1 per cent of tax payers (30,000 people) pay 12 percent of total income tax take and approx 6 percent of total tax revenues. If tax rates go to Corbin levels many of these people will leave the country, so tax collected crashes and less is available to pay for services. It’s possible many other also leave making the situation even worse. 

5  Percent of taxpayers generate 50 percent of the total take. 

Corporation Tax increases would lead to a similar moves out to countries like Ireland, Holland, Luxembourg. 

Its a delicate balance but Corbin has got it seriously wrong. Hopefully the opinion polls are right and Corbin gets stuffed and Unite have a rethink. 

6 hours ago, Roy Race said:

The price we pay for Care in the Community. You probably thought it was a joke when I posted about the padded room and a straight jacket.

8 hours ago, Richmond96 said:

The obvious one is -  0.1 per cent of tax payers (30,000 people) pay 12 percent of total income tax take and approx 6 percent of total tax revenues. If tax rates go to Corbin levels many of these people will leave the country, so tax collected crashes and less is available to pay for services. It’s possible many other also leave making the situation even worse. 

5  Percent of taxpayers generate 50 percent of the total take. 

Corporation Tax increases would lead to a similar moves out to countries like Ireland, Holland, Luxembourg. 

Its a delicate balance but Corbin has got it seriously wrong. Hopefully the opinion polls are right and Corbin gets stuffed and Unite have a rethink. 

Clueless

1 hour ago, ColinCanberra said:

After 32 years in the military I can stand up for myself.  As someone said he is the type of person who would not say it to my face. Met a few like him they normally back off and start crying. 

Ha ha, you haven't met me!

I just get sick off people paroting the right wing press,  that's all. Do some actual research.

It's not the labour party that's decimated the armed forces over the last ten years!

Edited by chrisbo61

Really does make me laugh, working class defending the tories!

Like that idiot alf Garnett!

Irony is that Warren Mitchell was a massive labour supporter and based alf on everything he despised!

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Ha ha, you haven't met me!

I just get sick off people paroting the right wing press,  that's all. Do some actual research.

It's not the labour party that's decimated the armed forces over the last ten years!

You are just as bad. All you can come up with is do some research. You offer no facts to back up your areguement or opinion and in fact, your opinion is already made up for you, and like a good little sheep you go along with it.

The vast majority of the British public can understand media bias, whether it be left or right. So if you've got anything about you, you'll take this into account before you read a particular article or paper. Then, if you can be bothered, you might want to Google the said subject and see what you can find.

But to criticise people for right wing bias when you are the embodiment of left wing bias is laughable.

What you, I and everyone else should be doing is making a balanced decision on who to vote for. That's if you want to vote at all 

Cue do some research, read my posts...........zzzzzz.

Edited by Erik Everhard

6 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

You are just as bad. All you can come up with is do some research. You offer no facts to back up your areguement or opinion and in fact, your opinion is already made up for you, and like a good little sheep you go along with it.

The vast majority of the British public can understand media bias, whether it be left it right. So if you've got anything about you, you'll take this into account before you read a particular article or paper. Then, if you can be bothered, you might want to Google the said subject and see what you can find.

But to criticise people for right wing bias when you are the embodiment of left wing bias is laughable.

What, you, I and everyone thought law should be doing is making a balanced decision on who to vote for. That's if you want to vote at all 

Cue do some research, read my posts...........zzzzzz.

Right wing Schill!

10 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

What a sad individual you are.Do you ever stop spouting your same repetitive bile?

Labour will not win this election! Can't you get that into your head?

22 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

What a sad individual you are.Do you ever stop spouting your same repetitive bile?

Labour will not win this election! Can't you get that into your head?

Who cares whether they win or not! At least I'm not a tory!

17 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

It's all about priorities, each party has different ideals and will spend in those areas.

Agreed 

in the village where I live this summer at great time an expense a white dot mini roundabout was replaced with a cobbled mini roundabout 

it took two weeks to do and several men in the process .. is that really where our local council needs to be spending our money .. 

I wonder where they would spend it if given even more ? 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Agreed 

in the village where I live this summer at great time an expense a white dot mini roundabout was replaced with a cobbled mini roundabout 

it took two weeks to do and several men in the process .. is that really where our local council needs to be spending our money .. 

Who cares? Give me a cobbled roundabout over a white dot every day of the week! Much more aesthetically pleasing!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Roy Race said:

Roy don't be put off posting your opinions by Chrisbo, he will consider that to be something he rarely gets a victory. I've no doubt when he reads this I will be a clown, or an utter clown, or a f%#king idiot. But as we say in Briggus " its water off a ducks back". Another old Briggus saying fits Chrisbo " if wit were sh!t thad be constipated".

Edited by born to moan

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Who cares? Give me a cobbled roundabout over a white dot every day of the week! Much more aesthetically pleasing!

Ooh so much for the need of better social welfare .. we just need cobbled dots :) 

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Agreed 

Thats part of the problem with Council's. If they are looking at having a surplus at the end of the financial year, they spend/waste money on other things to ensure their funding from central government does not drop for the following year.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ooh so much for the need of better social welfare .. we just need cobbled dots :) 

Dont think that's an issue where you live!