Jump to content
born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election, and the NHS.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Seems to be a political manoeuvre to try stalling you to desperate boredom

Politics! Boring? Never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

What it is,is that we all know its national suicide and no government wants to be in charge when it happens! Would you want to be the party that goes down in history as the ones that oversaw the trashing of the economy!

We don't all know its suicide, you think it is. Re trashing the economy Labour have form on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Roy Race said:

We don't all know its suicide, you think it is. Re trashing the economy Labour have form on this one.

Anyone that knows anything about our relationship with the EU knows its suicide!

Labour have a far better history of economic success than the Tories! Besides anyone that usnt a millionaire that votes Tory is a moron. A Turkey voting for xmas! Gobble gobble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, 154 Hopper Avenue said:

My ire at Farage is based on his notion that he's somehow outside of the 'establishment' and/or the 'political class'. He couldn't be more deeply immersed in them if he tried.

 

15194334_1838996023012022_7447585881349720284_o.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a friend of mine post this conversation with her Mum, who works in Calderdale's social care and education system. It didn't shock me, I know this is life for so many people in the UK now but it's so upsetting.

I hope you will bear this is mind when deciding who you want to vote for on December 12th. 

IMG_20191122_110810.jpg

IMG_20191122_110841.jpg

IMG_20191122_110921.jpg

IMG_20191122_110954.jpg

IMG_20191122_111043.jpg

IMG_20191122_111118.jpg

IMG_20191122_111145.jpg

IMG_20191122_111208.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

I saw a friend of mine post this conversation with her Mum, who works in Calderdale's social care and education system. It didn't shock me, I know this is life for so many people in the UK now but it's so upsetting.

I hope you will bear this is mind when deciding who you want to vote for on December 12th. 

IMG_20191122_110810.jpg

IMG_20191122_110841.jpg

IMG_20191122_110921.jpg

IMG_20191122_110954.jpg

IMG_20191122_111043.jpg

IMG_20191122_111118.jpg

IMG_20191122_111145.jpg

IMG_20191122_111208.jpg

And the forlock tuggers will call it 'fake news'!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Anyone that knows anything about our relationship with the EU knows its suicide!

Labour have a far better history of economic success than the Tories! Besides anyone that usnt a millionaire that votes Tory is a moron. A Turkey voting for xmas! Gobble gobble!

Well thought out post:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

What is it you find dificult to agree with?

 

The fact that you think the Labour Party of today is The Labour Party of yesteryear. They are not. The quicker you and your friends let that fact absorb into your pea brains the better it will be for the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

The fact that you think the Labour Party of today is The Labour Party of yesteryear. They are not. The quicker you and your friends let that fact absorb into your pea brains the better it will be for the country. 

No and thank God they are not! The policies now are far better for the country!

What part of investing in the future of the country dont you agree with?

Or do you think cutting the police,army social services, selling our publicly owned utilities to foreign governments is a good idea?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

No and thank God they are not! The policies now are far better for the country!

What part of investing in the future of the country dont you agree with?

Or do you think cutting the police,army social services, selling our publicly owned utilities to foreign governments is a good idea?

I do not believe they would carry out what they say, even if able, a manifesto never is. A political manifesto in Britain is something to hoodwink gullible people like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

What is it you find dificult to agree with?

 

People having a differing opinion to yours being described as moron. Suppose it is one of the traits of a sophomaniac. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And charge fans £200 a game entry fee, season tickets at £3,000 (no concessions). Whereas I will invest £10 million over the next 5 years, reduce gate and season ticket prices and give everyone free pie and peas. Figures don't add up? well who cares to start with its a vote winner.:shh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

And charge fans £200 a game entry fee, season tickets at £3,000 (no concessions). Whereas I will invest £10 million over the next 5 years, reduce gate and season ticket prices and give everyone free pie and peas. Figures don't add up? well who cares to start with its a vote winner.:shh:

Or turkey's voting for Christmas, oh that one's been used......over & over & over & over............& err over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I do not believe they would carry out what they say, even if able, a manifesto never is. A political manifesto in Britain is something to hoodwink gullible people like you.

Ha ha says you! Mr conspiracy theory himself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

People having a differing opinion to yours being described as moron. Suppose it is one of the traits of a sophomaniac. 

 

Pretty factual way of describing people who when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary still vote for a party that is not helping the country or them.

Hence the Turkey voting for xmas joke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Ha ha says you! Mr conspiracy theory himself!

noun, plural the·o·ries.

a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena.

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

 

I look at the facts and observe what is going on in The Western World. You and people like you live and suffer with 'Head up arse syndrome'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

noun, plural the·o·ries.

a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena.

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

 

I look at the facts and observe what is going on in The Western World. You and people like you live and suffer with 'Head up arse syndrome'

Clown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, Shaytrev said:

Let's assume he earns £82k a year. Firstly, he's rich as a percentage of the population whether he likes it or not.

Secondly, if that's an accurate estimation of his earnings under Labour he'll pay an extra £1.92 a week. My heart bleeds....

I read the article. The bottom line is he went on TV and aggressively called someone a liar. And he was plain wrong.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Pretty factual way of describing people who when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary still vote for a party that is not helping the country or them.

Hence the Turkey voting for xmas joke!

But  Corbin’s policies won’t generate greater tax revenues. The Companies are already moving offshore to avoid Nationalisation and individuals will leave as well. The people Labour say they’ll help will suffer. Corbin gets in and we’ll need exchange controls to stem the outflow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...