born to moan

Mad money, and politics and history and international law, and climate change, and Brexit, and Chinese imports, and Diane Abbott, and Donald Trump, and the General Election, and the NHS.

Just now, TJAshton said:

Oh yeh glad you cleared that up. I was actually thinking it was in your garden for some reason :rolleyes:

I'm a Yorkshireman. Yorkshiremen are that hard they'll eat ice lollies anytime of year.

Oooooooosch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Watching a great programme on BBC4 about model railways whilst waiting for the exit polls to come in at 10pm. 

I love the passion these old fellas have for it! 

Rod Stewart has a huge model railway and that's not a euphemism.

Very passionate about it so he is.

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Rod Stewart has a huge model railway and that's not a euphemism.

Very passionate about it so he is.

Yeah, Rodders loves it and so does Pete Waterman, Infact Pete Waterman is on this programme. 

Its a great programme and just a light bit of relief from all the politics. I'm enjoying it. 

4 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Yeah, Rodders loves it and so does Pete Waterman, Infact Pete Waterman is on this programme. 

Its a great programme and just a light bit of relief from all the politics. I'm enjoying it. 

Great channel is BBC4, on fact it's the best channel on't box.

Pete Waterman used to work on the railways too.

A quite on retesting fact about Pete Waterman is that he left school unable to r as or write.

He hasn't done so bad considering.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flea said:

Im staying up to watch the Jets at the Ravens. Sod the results. 

West side story? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

West side story? 

I think one of the gangs was called the Sharks. I might be wrong though.

Wasn't West Side Story basically a modern version of Romeo and Juliet?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

West side story? 

Proper football.

Ravens are next level good at the moment and the Jets are pants. Will probably be more one sided than this vote.

Well I didn't expect that exit poll. 

From my point of view as a labour voter I feel sick but I'm angry too. Let's see how Halifax and Calder valley get on, then I'll let my true feelings known. 

5 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

From my point of view as a labour voter I feel sick but I'm angry too. Let's see how Halifax and Calder valley get on, then I'll let my true feelings known. 

Has the boffin on the BBC given out his view on what will happen? Whatever he says will happen, will happen. He's amazing.

Edited by Erik Everhard

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

Great channel is BBC4, on fact it's the best channel on't box.

Pete Waterman used to work on the railways too.

A quite on retesting fact about Pete Waterman is that he left school unable to r as or write.

He hasn't done so bad considering.

Liked that portillo series on the railways 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Has the boffin on the BBC given out his view on what will happen? Whatever he says will happen, will happen. He's amazing.

Channel 4 saying a massive Conservative majority

• Thanks 1

If labour had ditch Corbyn and their Marxist agenda gone to the middle ground 

they woukd have won 

labour due to idealism have betrayed their supporters 

only themselves to blame 

3 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Can't think of who you mean! Certainly not Jeremy Vine! 

I've had lots of worries about this election and wanted to air them, but I didn't want to put them out there as it all goes towards ruining my preferred party's chance of winning. 

Once I find out what happens in this area then I shall say. But 3 elections in 4 years to get rid of an inept government and labour still don't get close!!! Summat is wrong. 

1 minute ago, Richmond96 said:

Corbin has to go & good riddance to a total clown. I think he’s a Tory in disguise. 

He won't be arsed. He can stay in his safe seat of Islington and cash in on selling his memoirs. 

10 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Really?

I take it you haven't spoken to many people on the street lately? This extreme left style of Labour has pissed a lot of people off. It is no surprise. 

The lies and the propaganda and the down right scummy tactics of the far left has failed. This has to be the end of Corbyn. 

ITV news showing they think Halifax may have flipped from Labour to Conservative.

I will be shocked if that has happened. Free Lunch has been horrific for Halifax, however I thought she would easily retain. 

1 minute ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Can't think of who you mean! Certainly not Jeremy Vine! 

I've had lots of worries about this election and wanted to air them, but I didn't want to put them out there as it all goes towards ruining my preferred party's chance of winning. 

Once I find out what happens in this area then I shall say. But 3 elections in 4 years to get rid of an inept government and labour still don't get close!!! Summat is wrong. 

Wears glasses bald head down the middle with a bit if hair either side. Sir John something or other. Works for national statistics or something like that. He knew that the Leave campain were going to win the referendum early in the night before Nigel Farage gave his acceptance that he'd lost speach only for him to then receive news that Leave were winning.

He always knows who will win and by how many seats. The guy is brilliant. Along with all his other boffins of course but he's the king boffin.

Just now, Flea said:

Really?

I take it you haven't spoken to many people on the street lately? This extreme left style of Labour has pissed a lot of people off. It is no surprise. 

The lies and the propaganda and the down right scummy tactics of the far left has failed. This has to be the end of Corbyn. 

Yeah seriously. 

I aren't daft and I know what people have being saying and think about him. I've also got criticisms I'd like to air myself. I just didn't say in the lead up to this election because I didn't want to influence people into voting Tory! 

I thought the Tories would get the majority, but only by 3 or 4 seats. Really didn't expect 80+ majority!! 

2 minutes ago, Flea said:

Really?

I wonder if he's got any spare screenshots that he can lend to Pete Wild :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1