Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s game at Dover

Cameron King is carrying this team :lol: What a player he really is and hopefully get him on a longer contract. 

In my opinion this is one of the best results of the season. I always think it’s so important how you bounce back and credit  Again goes to Pete Wild for starting Cameron King. 

Great result Town 

• Like 2

Good win in the end. Game of two halves really, we were on top first half but second half I felt Dover were far more creative especially when LeGoul came on. The main difference was that we had Cameron King and they didn't end of. :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Cameron King. 

Emough said.

Brown to come back and Allen. Play offs here we come.

Let's not rule out champions just yet Erik,it's a tall order but it's possible,I'd rather that than a play off battle. Let's just hope we can now go on another good run and keep this dream alive and kicking

Great win.  I thought Effiong should have got a red card for the foul on Clark. Not even a yellow! Can’t believe that Jeff King got his yellow card for that little push. It was much less than others got away with on Tobi S-S.

What a beaut of a second goal, all the way from there as well. Was talking to senior Wukky fans about Carlin, Massie, Diamond etc when the ball flied in from nowhere. Must be harrowing to watch as a home fan, volume was very low so virtually the only snippet I heard all game was summat like “Dover will soon score”. How it ended up that way, well, it’s a testament to Wild, Cam King and the rest of the team. Big ol’ win there, glad my team talks are paying dividends.

2,000 at the next home game based on scouts alone.

10 minutes ago, andrich said:

Can’t believe that Jeff King got his yellow card for that little push. It was much less than others got away with on Tobi S-S.

Shocker of a yellow from the ref!

Edited by wornomad123
  • Like 1

Cracking win but makes you wonder why King didn’t start against Harrogate. Agree that we are missing Brown at the back.

Staunton looks shaky and I’d like him back in midfield with Cooper personally. Be interesting to see what Wild does midfield wise when everyone is fit. 

Very pleased with the result considering we are missing some key players. 

52 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Refs crap.

Their lad on the left is useful but he's had two attacks where the ball had gone out of play and nothing given.

Cameron King is a joy to watch as usual. Different gravy.

Need Allen fit and Browny back big time. Not sure about Staunton at all but Brown backnisbs must.

I'm having a lager now. 2nd pint.

COME ON SHAYMEN.

Daniel Middleton, the ref who sent off Matty Brown and Kosylo against Hartlepool last season. Seems to get a lot wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Cracking win but makes you wonder why King didn’t start against Harrogate. Agree that we are missing Brown at the back.

Staunton looks shaky and I’d like him back in midfield with Cooper personally. Be interesting to see what Wild does midfield wise when everyone is fit. 

Very pleased with the result considering we are missing some key players. 

Agree about the midfield. I didn’t think that Staunton was too bad, but I thought Nolan was the poorest player today, although McAlinden didn’t do much either. However, great team performance going forward in the first half and defending in the second.

• Like 1