Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Josh MacDonald

3 hours ago, born to moan said:

I'm getting worried about Pete Wild. I don't like his treatment of our flair players.  He keeps starting with Cameron King on the bench and now sending Macdonald out on loan. He has started going down the Fullarton road.

Poor attempt at a troll, needs far more thought and  invention.

All the best, Josh but ... I wasn’t convinced when he was in  his ‘potential’ prime. ‘Potential’ ’ has a sell-by date.

He was too lightweight and predictable and judging from from his - albeit brief - sub appearances so far this season - he’d rather cross the street  than risk any physicality.

I’d caution against in any belief he is a miracle-in-waiting. He’s better than Whitley Bay but not top end of the National  League where we aspire to be.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, born to moan said:

No troll about it pal. Its fact, explain then why our best creative player is starting on the bench?

47 minutes ago, born to moan said:

No troll about it pal. Its fact, explain then why our best creative player is starting on the bench?

Because he works with him all week, as opposed to sitting in an armchair?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, born to moan said:

Not withstanding a dislike to being called pal …….. I would suspect there is a perfectly good reason for King starting on the bench, what is clear he isn't currently able to last 90mins, could be underlying injury or stamina issues??? I'm sure PW knows but isn't prepared to tell the world...…..pal.

21 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Not withstanding a dislike to being called pal …….. I would suspect there is a perfectly good reason for King starting on the bench, what is clear he isn't currently able to last 90mins, could be underlying injury or stamina issues??? I'm sure PW knows but isn't prepared to tell the world...…..pal.

If your fit enough for the bench then your fit enough to play the game. 

Massive influance to have on the bench. Whilst Wild still has my full backing. King being used as a super sub has been just 1 of a few baffling line ups, tactics and subs that have annoyed me somewhat in the last few games. 

26 minutes ago, Greggs said:

If your fit enough for the bench then your fit enough to play the game. 

Massive influance to have on the bench. Whilst Wild still has my full backing. King being used as a super sub has been just 1 of a few baffling line ups, tactics and subs that have annoyed me somewhat in the last few games. 

Blah blah blah, I could have played for Ovenden West Riding, blah blah blah, listen to me I am an expert, blah blah blah blah, I know a lot so listen, blah blah blah, facts are best when made up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

Not withstanding a dislike to being called a troll pal, I'm not asking PW to tell the world. It would be good management to let his own paying supporters know if it's a problem, or in his opinion CK is only bench material......pal.

Edited by born to moan

9 hours ago, born to moan said:

I'm getting worried about Pete Wild. I don't like his treatment of our flair players.  He keeps starting with Cameron King on the bench and now sending Macdonald out on loan. He has started going down the Fullarton road.

I'm not going into it because we were sworn to secrecy at the managers meeting but Cameron King on the bench makes sense. 

Not being a nob mate, just ask around a few mates and you'll know the craic. 

9 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Why give information to opposing teams ?

Do you not think they know something is not right when a player of his class is on the subs bench?

Might be hard for Kingy to get in the side today, heard Ross Clegg is making his long awaited return. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Do you not think they know something is not right when a player of his class is on the subs bench?

I think they might have an advantage on how to mark players if they have their full medical record

14 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Blah blah blah, I could have played for Ovenden West Riding, blah blah blah, listen to me I am an expert, blah blah blah blah, I know a lot so listen, blah blah blah, facts are best when made up

Bore off you clown 

Locate the ignore button cheif. 

I will have my opinion regardless of if you like it or not. 

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 1

King can't play 90 mins. That's a fact he blows out of his arse after 60 mins. Rumours of an illness that limits his time on the pitch have been around under 2 managers. And its already been stated in the Courier by Wild he had to go to the hospital one game this season due to fatigue. Its do you use him first half and try defend the second half or keep it tight and have him attack tired legs. Tuesday didn't work but all the lads were below par. Once Maher is back we can start him as Maher will do all the dirty work along with Brown to keep the back solid.