Sign in to follow this  
Redcard

Dover

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I can get it but more of a faf starting it but persist and it comes.

Are we still talking about streaming the football? :unsure:

• Like 1

All good so far. First time I’ve managed to see a game this season. Impressed with the speed and attitude. Need to see more from McAlinden.

I think Clarke has been so poor this season. Other players have got him out of ****. Be much better when Brown is back.

Last season Clarke was class but not so much this season unfortunately 

Look what happens when CK plays a full 90 mins! Sat back second half but no complaints, we won! Not sure about Nolan but we will be picking up a few quid for CK in January.

Just now, Redcard said:

Look what happens when CK plays a full 90 mins! Sat back second half but no complaints, we won! Not sure about Nolan but we will be picking up a few quid for CK in January.

Hopefully at the end of the season after he’s signed a new contract in January ;)

5 minutes ago, Redcard said:

I don’t think we did sit back. I think Dover changed tactics and attitude, with the introduction of L’Ghoul at HT and we were forced to defend. Great defending. Amazing goal from Cam at the end. His 1st goal was good too from that narrow angle. I suspect the keeper expected him to pull it back instead of shooting. 

• Like 1

Dover’s HT sub had a huge impact on the game and did very well for them, to be honest. We were under a lot of pressure in that second half and did well to keep the clean sheet - Dover are in the play offs and by this stage in the season that can only be because they’re playing (fairly) well. Fantastic goal to seal it in injury time, and hopefully Brown is back for the next game. Back to 2nd and a point behind the leaders. We really might be into something special this season.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I think Clarke has been so poor this season. Other players have got him out of ****. Be much better when Brown is back.

Last season Clarke was class but not so much this season unfortunately 

Its staunton who has been poor. Rarely wins headers, sometimes doesn't even attempt to. He let the ball bounce which resulted in their penalty claim. He's only filling in for brown anyway so cant be too critical . Big 3 points that and a clean sheet away from home 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Its staunton who has been poor. Rarely wins headers, sometimes doesn't even attempt to. He let the ball bounce which resulted in their penalty claim. He's only filling in for brown anyway so cant be too critical . Big 3 points that and a clean sheet away from home 

Don't know where he's seen it but a mate of mine says that Staunton has been saying in the press that he doesn't like playing at CB. 

3 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Don't know where he's seen it but a mate of mine says that Staunton has been saying in the press that he doesn't like playing at CB. 

And yet he came to the club as a centre back.