now let’s make good on Tuesday 

you never know maybe 2000

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Got the win and it’s seems with style 

now let’s make good on Tuesday 

you never know maybe 2000

There will be 2000+ Tuesday 

28 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Glad to hear the performance was good. It's certainly a great result against a fancied side, and already four goals for the second time in a season. It's still far too early to be confident of challenging for promotion, but they must surely be doing more than anyone realistically expected.

To be honest, up until the third goal sections of the crowd were getting restless and there a few cat-calls. It was a bit disjointed throughout, but goals win games and that's how Town did it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

and already four goals for the second time in a season.

third time, Ebbsfleet and Fylde the others

Second time at home did you mean?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nick said:

You certainly were 

only four goals today .. but we do need brown and Maher back 

Pleasantly surprised. Especially since a couple of players were passengers at times. We really need Brown back and Staunton in midfield. Both areas looking suspect.

Thought Danny Williams had a very good game. Sho-Silva worked hard as always, took his second goal well. McAlinden looked dangerous but prefer him on the wing personally.

Jeff King and Charlie Cooper absolutely superb today. Winning the ball and moving it intelligently. These are the sort of players needed to take the points as we bossed the second half.

Edited by Riders of Rohan
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

There will be 2000+ Tuesday 

If there isn't you have to question the towns desire for a decent football club, team can't do much more.

Great result against a good team today, thought we dug in well after throwing the lead away and other than a free header 2md half limited Barnet.

3 minutes ago, greygoose said:

If there isn't you have to question the towns desire for a decent football club, team can't do much more.

Great result against a good team today, thought we dug in well after throwing the lead away and other than a free header 2md half limited Barnet.

Momentum has started to build and word will get round about how well Town are doing.

Another big game on Tuesday night at home. A win and we could be top? Not seen if Bromley are playing but I would think they are.

A big game on the telly next Saturday at Dover. Can't wait.

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

Momentum has started to build and word will get round about how well Town are doing.

Another big game on Tuesday night at home. A win and we could be top? Not seen if Bromley are playing but I would think they are.

Bromley v Woking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Thought you would have looked at upcoming fixtures for those around us in the league....

I always do 

Bromley vs Woking

so maybe a chance for us to reach the summit on Tuesday 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Redcard said:

Top scorers in league now with 23. Not bad for a team which needs another striker according to this board!

Yes it does amaze me that people keep asking for another strike 

let’s get Southwell and Josh fighting for places and see how they do 

but Sho Silva and McAlinden have 9 or is 10 goals between them 

mid the can stay fit and keep that up we will be challenging at the end of the season nit just for a play off place but for the title 

Fantastic game today. I think we have to accept that we will concede. Finishing today was excellent.

I think substitutions today were spot on.  King when he came on created an extra potency up front.

TSS took his goals well, really pleased his effort was rewarded. 

We looked a different side. Some great build up play. Top result. We are halfway to survival and still in September how awesome is that.

Think today will have convinced any doubters Sho-Silva had had up until this point, a fully deserved great performance from him after the effort he's put in.

Great to see the return of Southwell today as well. Even if he was on the wing again, I have to say he looked quite comfortable there.  

• Like 1