Sign in to follow this  
Shaymen Stats

Dayle Southwell

1 hour ago, born to moan said:

I always thought Horsefield was a stable signing.

Horses for courses, as long as we reach the finish line & don't fall at the final hurdle. Hope PW can jockey us into a winning position & beat the odds.......can I pull up now, it's time for a stirrup cup.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

Well done Dayle...late sub today but got stuck in when on the pitch...chased them down a few times..

Played out wide, however didn't look out of his depth at all and slotted in well with the hard working nature of a PW team. He looked a lot sharper than I was expecting for someone out for so long. I'm hopeful that under PW's style of play we have a decent player on our hands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shaymen Stats said:

There was a turn he did near the corner flag at 3-2 up to bring himself out of that area of the pitch and set up another chance that had me giving it the thumbs up! 

Think he was taking it into the corner them realised that would be a free-kick to Barnet :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Think he was taking it into the corner them realised that would be a free-kick to Barnet :lol:

Yeah a strange phenomenon this. Attacker is fending off defenders, defenders foul - free kick defenders. Odd odd odd

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Yeah a strange phenomenon this. Attacker is fending off defenders, defenders foul - free kick defenders. Odd odd odd

Has the law change been applied yet? I've never seen a goalkeeper penalised for holding the ball for longer than six seconds. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Said it before, it's an 'ugly' part of the game that the powers that be want rid of.