Notts County today’s game

Nick

19 minutes ago, Flea said:

I dont buy into the ‘XYZ is more of a fan because’ argument. There are fans that have done more or are more noticeable than others, however who can judge how each person feels on a match day, or how much each person cares about the club.

Some people can’t agree with that on here. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Flea said:

The only thing that makes me not value someones opinion or care for their posts is when you have idiots that TELL you what went on in a game and who performed well in a game that they have not witnessed. We only have one fool doing that though and I think a good 75% on here have tuned out to his nonsense. 

Get him Named:lol:

8 hours ago, AGB said:

I form my opinion by GOING to the matches  unlike you and your mate.I respect anyone and their views If they attend.

If i remember correctly i asked you last year when you last attended a match and you refused to answer.Sorry but 15000 + posts from someone who never attends shows you need another hobby.

I'm not sorry when I say you need to mind your own business. I don't know who the hell you think you are telling people they're not allowed to have an opinion or post in this forum. 

I think if you add up how many games Steve and I have attended at The Shay over the years you'd be looking at thousands of games.

Also, quite a few posters either can't or don't attend games anymore for what ever reason or attend less regularly. It doesn't mean you switch off your allegiance to the Shaymen.

Just because you ask me a question doesn't mean I have to answer it. 

And you're wrong, I do attend but not often now.

I hope THIS answers your question. Another thing, how do you expect Steve to attend when he lives abroad and he's in his 70's.

If you want a little dig at posters do it via PM in future, mouth.

6 hours ago, Hoddie said:

My dad went home and away for years then life took over. He got married, started a family, became self-employed and then took on a pub. He still went to the big games, and even when at death's door, he wanted to go to the pub to watch whenever they were on TV. He was a fan. He wouldn't qualify by some people's standards, but he wouldn't have given a **** what people thought. He'd paid his dues. 

People forget, those who have moved away or who have limited budgets because of other commitments or whatever, they've paid their share over the years. Who is JGN1 or anyone to say they're a bad fan or whatever the choice of words is this week, just because they pick and choose which games to attend, or - shock horror - no longer go at all? 

Tell you who I think is a **** fan? Someone who puts up with a manager like JF even though the club is hemorrhaging fans because of him. People who would sooner blame the fans than the club or the manager. Sheep mentality. Just because. Probably sniffed glue when they were younger, or snort on the weekends because the Daily Heil says that's what the middle class does these days. 

Read the comment you absolute ****wit. I said if you decide not to come down because you’re not that keen on the style of football then you have to question how good a fan you are. Grow up 

32 minutes ago, Shay said:

Read the comment you absolute ****wit. I said if you decide not to come down because you’re not that keen on the style of football then you have to question how good a fan you are. Grow up 

I don't have enough crayons to explain it in a way you might understand. ANY reason not to go to games is a valid reason, and who the fuck are you to say otherwise? 

3 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I'm not sorry when I say you need to mind your own business. I don't know who the hell you think you are telling people they're not allowed to have an opinion or post in this forum. 

I think if you add up how many games Steve and I have attended at The Shay over the years you'd be looking at thousands of games.

Also, quite a few posters either can't or don't attend games anymore for what ever reason or attend less regularly. It doesn't mean you switch off your allegiance to the Shaymen.

Just because you ask me a question doesn't mean I have to answer it. 

And you're wrong, I do attend but not often now.

I hope THIS answers your question. Another thing, how do you expect Steve to attend when he lives abroad and he's in his 70's.

If you want a little dig at posters do it via PM in future, mouth.

Touched a nerve have we? I think your the only one with a mouth judging by you inane ramblings currently standing at 15,616. What a nerve!

Please, please do not reply. I am so sick of seeing your drivel.

55 minutes ago, AGB said:

Touched a nerve have we? I think your the only one with a mouth judging by you inane ramblings currently standing at 15,616. What a nerve!

Please, please do not reply. I am so sick of seeing your drivel.

I think it was me that touched a nerve with you, mouth.

Anyway mouth, time to move on. Mouth.

10 minutes ago, chadders said:

Ffs. Let me know when we get back onto football.

It was until someone holier than thou big mouth decided that some of us can't post comments TS anymore, despite fans that go to more games than him disagreeing.

Anyway, the arguement/discussion has been done to death.

Time to move on.

14 hours ago, AGB said:

I form my opinion by GOING to the matches  unlike you and your mate.I respect anyone and their views If they attend.

If i remember correctly i asked you last year when you last attended a match and you refused to answer.Sorry but 15000 + posts from someone who never attends shows you need another hobby.

There can be reasons why people can't attend games. Everyone though is entitled to an opinion. If you want opinions in a closed shop there is a squatters forum you could join and be happy.

5 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I don't have enough crayons to explain it in a way you might understand. ANY reason not to go to games is a valid reason, and who the **** are you to say otherwise? 

Same old boring response. Let me know when you’ve got something interesting to say. 

• Hoddie locked and unlocked this topic

Archived