Nick

Notts County today’s game

Expecting a tough low scoring game

Happy with a draw but actually believe we can win this 0-1 to the shaymen 

enjoy the atmosphere those who are going ...cheer us on to a win 

assume cooper will start hope he does the job he has been brought in to do 

nick 

keep the faith 

Arrived at 9 this morning.  Its a great city is Nottingham.  Youre thankful for these trips when you think back to visits to crap Lancashireish backwaters like Radcliffe, Prescott, Rossendale and of course Rochdale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shaykehands said:

Arrived at 9 this morning.  Its a great city is Nottingham.  Youre thankful for these trips when you think back to visits to crap Lancashireish backwaters like Radcliffe, Prescott, Rossendale and of course Rochdale.

Yes, but what wouldn't you give for a local derby with the men from Spotland these days?! The pie and peas in the Church were worth the visit alone. Up the Dale!

Was really looking forward to this game before the season started but was gutted when it clashed with a wedding. Will be keeping up with live updates on my phone. Tough game but fancy us to win 2 1. 

Been in Nottingham since yesterday staying by park and ride  pheonix park. Days unlimited  tram travel for £2.50 with  my bus pass. Really hoping for a win today what a cracking city this is wife desperate  to come for weekend when she saw the fixtures. 

• Like 1

Spent 4 fantastic happy years at Trent polytechnic 79-83 experienced the fantastic forest team many times (usually supporting the opposition) and the Torvill and Dean thing! 

3-0 to the shaymen! 

Mrs 50th so on me way to Tenerife unfortunately, but will be keep up with the match, 2-0 Town and wishing I was there.

On the bright side when we win I can celebrate with 1 Euro a pint beer, happy days 

54 minutes ago, Richmond96 said:

I’m an ex Trent Poly (78-82). Arrived & eating lunch in the sun. Can’t wait for the game. Hoping for a win but will take a draw. 

When we all went off to our respective universities in the late eighties, my mate went to Trent partly because he was led to believe that women outnumbered men 4:1. He was sadly mistaken. Reminds me of that scene in Gregory's Girl. 

27 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

No forwards for the bench ?

Plenty in starting lineup, hopefully make them count in first hour, J King can be played forward of midfield if needed.

19 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

Was hoping to see Southwell on the bench. No Josh Mc either.

I thought that too. I thought Josh especially and maybe see Southwell too but surprising.

Best to keep everyone guessing I suppose