Sign in to follow this  
TJAshton

New signing Incoming

Got a feeling it might be a free agent. Noticed Wild hinting that more players might available as the deadline has passed for a while now for Football League clubs as of September 2nd. 

Gael Bigirimana followed us a few days ago on Twitter who would fit the bill but he followed lots of other clubs too so presume he's trying to get noticed.

Alternatively, it will be a young lad from a football league club on loan you would presume.

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Got a feeling it might be a free agent. Noticed Wild hinting that more players might available as the deadline has passed for a while now for Football League clubs as of September 2nd. 

Gael Bigirimana followed us a few days ago on Twitter who would fit the bill but he followed lots of other clubs too so presume he's trying to get noticed.

Alternatively, it will be a young lad from a football league club on loan you would presume.

Indeed. Think he will also go straight into the team for Jack Earing too as he was so poor on Saturday. 

It will be a holding midfielder from the football league you would presume. 

9 minutes ago, AJS said:

Isn't Seddon his agent? 

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Charlie Cooper the signing. What a signing that is. Was class at forest green. 

I was sat on the pot yesterday reading 4-4-2 magazine and a preview of the new season. 

This was the opinion of a Forest Green Fan. 

Sorry to be negative!! I wish him all the best with us and I openly admit that I know Nowt about the lad! 

image.jpg

Just now, Icke's Lizard said:

I was sat on the pot yesterday reading 4-4-2 magazine and a preview of the new season. 

This was the opinion of a Forest Green Fan. 

Sorry to be negative!! I wish him all the best with us and I openly admit that I know Nowt about the lad! 

image.jpg

Forest green fans loved him the first time round. Was due to go to bury this season too. 

By all accounts struggled on-loan at Newport last year, but at the same time played well during his loan at Boreham Wood. Fingers crossed he's found a level he can excel at 

Just now, Shergar4 said:

You watch a lot of football mate 

He was first time round. Their fans loved him. Hence why they signed him after the loan spell.  I personally think it’s a great signing for us and for a club like Bury in league 1 to go after him he can’t be that bad. 

Don't know a lot about him but FGR fans aren't very complimentary about him. Lot of comments along the lines saying he only played due to his dad being the manager.

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Don't know a lot about him but FGR fans aren't very complimentary about him. Lot of comments along the lines saying he only played due to his dad being the manager.

first time round they loved him though. 

Think its only a loan. Says on wiki 

"Forest green took up the option on his contract for the 19/20 season" 

Unless something has changed in the last 2 months 

2 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Were we bothered about kossy going? Dover fans werent bothered about losing silva or allen. Players perform in different formations under different managers etc. Couldnt care less about other fans opinions of him, ill judge him on what he does for us

I said Rodney looked rubbish due to his record and other fans saying he was ****. 

Turned out to be great. 

Edited by TJAshton