Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TJAshton

New signing Incoming

Recommended Posts

Got a feeling it might be a free agent. Noticed Wild hinting that more players might available as the deadline has passed for a while now for Football League clubs as of September 2nd. 

Gael Bigirimana followed us a few days ago on Twitter who would fit the bill but he followed lots of other clubs too so presume he's trying to get noticed.

Alternatively, it will be a young lad from a football league club on loan you would presume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Got a feeling it might be a free agent. Noticed Wild hinting that more players might available as the deadline has passed for a while now for Football League clubs as of September 2nd. 

Gael Bigirimana followed us a few days ago on Twitter who would fit the bill but he followed lots of other clubs too so presume he's trying to get noticed.

Alternatively, it will be a young lad from a football league club on loan you would presume.

Indeed. Think he will also go straight into the team for Jack Earing too as he was so poor on Saturday. 

It will be a holding midfielder from the football league you would presume. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJS said:

 

Gael Bigirimana followed us a few days ago on Twitter who would fit the bill but he followed lots of other clubs too so presume he's trying to get noticed.

Isn't Seddon his agent? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Charlie Cooper the signing. What a signing that is. Was class at forest green. 

I was sat on the pot yesterday reading 4-4-2 magazine and a preview of the new season. 

This was the opinion of a Forest Green Fan. 

Sorry to be negative!! I wish him all the best with us and I openly admit that I know Nowt about the lad! 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Icke's Lizard said:

I was sat on the pot yesterday reading 4-4-2 magazine and a preview of the new season. 

This was the opinion of a Forest Green Fan. 

Sorry to be negative!! I wish him all the best with us and I openly admit that I know Nowt about the lad! 

image.jpg

Forest green fans loved him the first time round. Was due to go to bury this season too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By all accounts struggled on-loan at Newport last year, but at the same time played well during his loan at Boreham Wood. Fingers crossed he's found a level he can excel at 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shergar4 said:

You watch a lot of football mate 

He was first time round. Their fans loved him. Hence why they signed him after the loan spell.  I personally think it’s a great signing for us and for a club like Bury in league 1 to go after him he can’t be that bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know a lot about him but FGR fans aren't very complimentary about him. Lot of comments along the lines saying he only played due to his dad being the manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AJS said:

Don't know a lot about him but FGR fans aren't very complimentary about him. Lot of comments along the lines saying he only played due to his dad being the manager.

first time round they loved him though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think its only a loan. Says on wiki 

"Forest green took up the option on his contract for the 19/20 season" 

Unless something has changed in the last 2 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Were we bothered about kossy going? Dover fans werent bothered about losing silva or allen. Players perform in different formations under different managers etc. Couldnt care less about other fans opinions of him, ill judge him on what he does for us

I said Rodney looked rubbish due to his record and other fans saying he was ****. 

Turned out to be great. 

Edited by TJAshton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...