Sign in to follow this  
Bazza2al

FOIs

On 9/11/2019 at 3:34 PM, Bubba said:

Their board of directors is like a game of musical chairs.

Fair play to Mr B he has kept a steady ship but given our ownership model unsurprising 

The Council are incompetent in their running of the Shay.

Unless they are trying to buy the ground or acting in a way that could potentially harm Halifax Town, I have no issue, concern or care if Fax are up to date with their rent or not. In many ways, i hope they are sticking two fingers up to the Council as protest to losing games earlier this season due to the pitch not being fit enough. Let them make the protest if thats the case. 

I'm at the point in saying if the Rugby Club are not paying their rent and the Council are letting it happen again then they deserve everything they get (That's the Council). Only so many times you can say a club needs to pay its way until you start looking at it from the other angle and saying if those in charge are that incompetent they deserve everything they get (or in this case don't get). 

Allegedly many thousands in arrears but owed similar figure from the rfl from the St. Helens semi which hasn’t been paid , ALLEGEDLY 

4 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Allegedly many thousands in arrears but owed similar figure from the rfl from the St. Helens semi which hasn’t been paid , ALLEGEDLY 

Haven't we heard this before? Sale of Thrum Hall money ring any bells?

I do hope they pull out of the mire but apart from the brilliant cup run, the league has been a massive let down for them.

I didn't keep a watch on their attendances but they must have been low.

Also, not sure what the attendance was for the semi final but they won't be waiting for that much cash, surely?

53 minutes ago, Jmc said:

If the council have allowed this to happen AGAIN then they deserve to get shafted with non payment. Only so many times it can happen before you say those that let it to happen need to take some responsibility for it. 

As long as it doesn't impact Town, then I don't really care. If Fax can get away without paying then fair play to them. Serves the Council right for being totally incompetent.