How Many To County

Erik Everhard

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Supporters coach full, the AFC lads taking a bus, I've heard of 2 other private coaches going and I'm on the train with quite a few others. Not to mention people driving down. 

I think it'll be a good turnout and hopefully a great day alround when we gain 3 points. 

Hopefully 650+

12 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Which pubs are best for pint before the game....

Drank a lot in Nottingham before moving North.

- The Canalhouse not far from the train station for those going by train is ace. Huge selection of good foreign drinks, plus the local Harvest Pale, quirky but spacious pub with water features inside.

- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem near Nottingham Castle. Allegedly the oldest pub in England. Be careful after a few beers as really low roofs. Built into ruins.

- Hooters. Sure we all know about this place. Beer, burgers, boobs.

- West Bridgford area rather than in the city centre. Really close to Meadow Lane/City Ground and Trent Bridge and has a Spoons plus 5 or 6 other pubs close to each other including The Trent Navigation, Brewhouse and a few others.

Hope that helps :) I fancied it but it clashes with a big trip to Biggleswade :/ 

19 minutes ago, mj85 said:

Drank a lot in Nottingham before moving North.

- The Canalhouse not far from the train station for those going by train is ace. Huge selection of good foreign drinks, plus the local Harvest Pale, quirky but spacious pub with water features inside.

- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem near Nottingham Castle. Allegedly the oldest pub in England. Be careful after a few beers as really low roofs. Built into ruins.

- Hooters. Sure we all know about this place. Beer, burgers, boobs.

- West Bridgford area rather than in the city centre. Really close to Meadow Lane/City Ground and Trent Bridge and has a Spoons plus 5 or 6 other pubs close to each other including The Trent Navigation, Brewhouse and a few others.

Hope that helps :) I fancied it but it clashes with a big trip to Biggleswade :/ 

Hooters it is 

Archived