Sign in to follow this  
chadders

Halifax Bathrooms

Great gesture, exactly the kind of exposure that the club needs. Get kids in our shirts and it spreads our club out across schools. Well done Sid, good to see a local businessman backing the club, and doing it without shouting from the rooftops too! 

4 hours ago, steve lumb said:

am guessing this is another one of Louisa's inspired ideas

It's the kind of thing Simmsy would do to be honest.

He used to follow Spurs all over at one time but always liked Town too.

I think he only goes down't Shay now. Oh, and he follows England a bit too.

Just been down to Halifax Bathrooms this morning and got away shirts for my 3 kids - fantastic gesture by Sid and all at Halifax Bathrooms. Was great to see a good number of mini Shaymen there!

• Like 4

I’ve seen those away shirts take a bit of stick elsewhere but I don’t understand it. I think they’re brilliant in their nod to our past colours and the quality of make appears high so far, with embroidered badges lasting longer. At least the sponsors all yell out “Halifax” to any passers by. As an overall look they’re strong too imo, while lots of away kit designs look “weak” and very much like away kits to someone who doesn’t know your colours. I would hope their popularity can permanently install tangerine bodies and blue sleeves (or similar) in our away strip.

• Like 2

I got a shirt for my youngest son. They had all gone by 9.15am! Big thanks to Halifax Bathrooms for this. They also gave me a great quote on a new shower screen ! As said before, it was good to see the kids excited about their shirts. 

• Like 1