Sign in to follow this  
Erik Everhard

Yeovil at Home

7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I think this will be our toughest game yet. 

I'm going 2-2 with a crowd of 2413.

I too think this will be our toughest test yet,   2-1 to the shaymen & a crowd 2505.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shayman til I Cry said:

5th September 1997

We beat Yeovil at Home I think it was 3-1 it put us top of the league and we stayed there

it was a Friday night game due to Lady Di funeral following day

omen

I hope so......

Going Town win by the odd goal.

Edited by LeedsShaymen

2 hours ago, Shayman til I Cry said:

5th September 1997

We beat Yeovil at Home I think it was 3-1 it put us top of the league and we stayed there

omen

Camilla Parker-Bowles best watch her back then.

Yeovil are on their own run. Probably our thoughest test yet.

We need to be at our best defensively with a focus on keeping a clean sheet for the first time in a long time.

I have every confidence we can score with goals throughout the team. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

I would take a couple of draws from next 2 tough games. Hopefully can get a win Saturday though then notts county away will be a tough one

I agree. Out of the two I think Yeovil will be the toughest.

A win on Saturday and there could be 700 Shaymen down at Notts County.

Happy days and I hope they continue.

Just because Notts County are a big club doesn’t mean it will be tough

They are down the league table for a reason, Wild will get the team in the right mindset, I’m sure

should be aiming for a minimum of 4 points next two games

Edited by Grayski
  • Like 3

Yeovil have had 2 wins in the last 2 but were up and down before that I think they have only had one away win so far and lost at Barrow, Tough game yes as they all have been but if the legs have recovered from Tuesday I'm positive of a home win. The confidence in this team is sky high. 

Gutted to be missing the Notts County game though.. 

I think it would be nice to carry on the winning streak and gain some valuable space between us and the chasing pack,when you have momentum you need to keep it up. If we can create an early gap then it gives us breathing space in the months to come. I know some people keep expecting town to falter and i'm sure at some point we will,but for now keep going lads and carry on doing what you are,because its doing wonders for the town,the fans,the maybe fans will be down and they then might become keepers in the supporting sense,Big sam you are safe lol.

We should be hoping Rhys Murphy is still out for them as he’s a decent striker. 

It will be another tough game but not our toughest as I think Solihull would have been. 

They have a decent team but we are more than capable of getting a win or draw and with a crowd of 2200+ to help them over the line again. 

Notts county next Saturday would see 800+ Town fans there if we get a decent result again Saturday. 

There’s confidence around the club like we haven’t known in a good few years, probably since Aspin took us to the play offs in our first year back in the conference. It does feel like we can beat anyone, and especially given we’re at home I think we can come out on top. Expecting a tough game, but we can win it.

6 hours ago, Shayman til I Cry said:

5th September 1997

omen

• Like 3