Sign in to follow this  
lsm

Huddersfield Town

Hello everyone,

I have recently written a book about my team Huddersfield Town which charts what happened next for each and every player that has ever played a game for the club. Where Are They Now is a comprehensive guide to what happened next for all the favourites over the years and also the least favourite ones!! 

I know that this is probably a niche thing but I know that there’s a lot of football fans out there that collect football books and their collections are not necessarily limited to the team that they support. There's a fair few former Halifax players in the book including Franny Firth, Matt Glennon, Kevin Johnson, Bobby Campbell and Geoff Hutt to name a few. Perhaps your favourite player is in the book too!

I thought I’d let you know of the book’s existence and if you’d like a copy the link is here; https://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Are-They-Now-Huddersfield/dp/1912027607

Thanks for your time and if you manage to get a copy of the book, you won’t be disappointed!!

Good luck for the season

LSM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba said:

You're brave posting on here though I'm sure some will appreciate it. Best of luck with the book.

I know that, but thanks for the best wishes. Hope you go up this year, always look out for Halifax's results.

1 hour ago, lsm said:

Hello everyone,

I have recently written a book about my team Huddersfield Town which charts what happened next for each and every player that has ever played a game for the club. Where Are They Now is a comprehensive guide to what happened next for all the favourites over the years and also the least favourite ones!! 

I know that this is probably a niche thing but I know that there’s a lot of football fans out there that collect football books and their collections are not necessarily limited to the team that they support. There's a fair few former Halifax players in the book including Franny Firth, Matt Glennon, Kevin Johnson, Bobby Campbell and Geoff Hutt to name a few. Perhaps your favourite player is in the book too!

I thought I’d let you know of the book’s existence and if you’d like a copy the link is here; https://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Are-They-Now-Huddersfield/dp/1912027607

Thanks for your time and if you manage to get a copy of the book, you won’t be disappointed!!

Good luck for the season

LSM

One of your best ever Frank Worthington was a Halifax A team player before you nicked him.

2 hours ago, lsm said:

Hello everyone,

Good luck for the season

LSM

2 hours ago, lsm said:

Hello everyone,

Good luck for the season

LSM

I’ll buy it if you get relegated again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, shaymanjoe said:

Bugger off, get back down to league one and bother your dogs

Thanks, hope you have a good season this year and get on the road to where you belong, the Football League. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

For a brief period ( or possibly a lifetime ) it felt like our whole team consisted of Huddersfied cast offs

There's been a lot to play for both over the years!

44 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Did Graeme Mitchell play for Huddersfield as well as Bradford before he came to The Shay.

Yes, started his career at Huddersfield in 1986.