Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Chesterfield today

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

Still 35 mins yet. Keep going Town.

Who scored our 3rd please?

cameron king i believe

• Like 1

Just a little reminder from about a year ago...

Who knows how this season will pan out but it's heartening to see the difference in mood with the Shaymen being up there, compared to the last two seasons when everyone kinda suspected being top was a completely false position. 

2 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Just a little reminder from about a year ago...

Who knows how this season will pan out but it's heartening to see the difference in mood with the Shaymen being up there, compared to the last two seasons when everyone kinda suspected being top was a completely false position. 

I've been thinking about this too. Both under Heath and JF we started the season well and were top 10 games in or so, but there's a much better feeling about the club now and it does feel like we can keep it going whereas before it felt like we were all waiting for the inevitable drop off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, olitheshayman said:

That said, we're sitting a bit deep now and haven't really had much play since Cameron King made it 3-0.

Sit back at 3-0 up, fair enough. JF would have had us sitting back at 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 and 0-3. The difference in approach is incredible, I genuinely don't believe JF would have attempted anything other than trying to take a point away at Chesterfield, even with them struggling.