Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Chesterfield today

1 minute ago, Bubba said:

According to tom at the courier we have been brilliant.

Id go with superb.

Allen had a one on one saved, their keepers kept a looping effort out and we have also smashed the bar along with our 2 goals.

Nolan cleared one off the line on the stroke of HT, other than that its been all us.

Not good times for Chesterfield at the moment. This is what one of their fans has put in their forum

I'm done ! Walked out obviously hope we win 3-2 and look like an idiot but don't think it will happen 

You can see it in their eyes ladies and gentlemen forget weather they are not good enough they don't care they are not interested and they are not playing for each other this lot just turn up play and win draw or lose they get in their cars and go home and do not give a sh"t and they don't give a damn about me and you 

If we carry on like this it's over for good I'm walking away from the ground now and could genuinely cry the damage that had been done to my club is off the scale but I won't cry for them because trust me they have no heart no desire and no shame they don't hurt when they lose and if they say they are its all lies lies lies 

God help you CFC I will always love you but your breaking my heart 

Goodnight

Must be really bad to leave before half time at only 2- 0 down