Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Chesterfield today

2 minutes ago, Spiltdown Man said:

Bet365.com currently have Chesterfield Evens and us at 11/5 to win tonight. Gotta be worth a tenner. 

A chesterfield fan had put £30 on us to win and another fan has put £250 on us to return £800. 

Not many people going for a home win and all their fans are saying they’re terrible and slow at the back so that should benefit us. 

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

A chesterfield fan had put £30 on us to win and another fan has put £250 on us to return £800. 

Not many people going for a home win and all their fans are saying they’re terrible and slow at the back so that should benefit us. 

We shouldn't get too carried away. Football can give you a kick in the nads when you least expect it. Statistically they will be more likely to beat us than you think. Their losing run has to and  will come to an end. Let's hope it's not tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

We shouldn't get too carried away. Football can give you a kick in the nads when you least expect it. Statistically they will be more likely to beat us than you think. Their losing run has to and  will come to an end. Let's hope it's not tonight.

I don’t think anything mate going to the game expecting anything can happen. 

A game like this we usually lose. A team that ain’t won yet always beats us as we’re halifax Town :lol:

4 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Can we not pay on the turnstile??

No you must purchase a ticket from the away ticket office then proceed to the turnstile as they are not manned as far as I am aware.

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

That’s what happened last season when we didn’t turn up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

I don’t think anything mate going to the game expecting anything can happen. 

A game like this we usually lose. A team that ain’t won yet always beats us as we’re halifax Town :lol:

Lets make that "usually" a thing of the past eh ;-)This is the new look,all singing,all dancing,all scoring halifax town

We should be going into this one full of confidence, whilst they won't be. I think it will be a good win for us, 2-0 or 3-1. Knowing our luck, though, I'm sure we'll hit the post 20 times and then one of our ex strikers will nick the 1-0 home win...

1] Sam Johnson; [2] Michael Duckworth, [4] Nathan Clarke ©,  [14] Josh Staunton, , [3] Jerome Binnom-Williams; [6] Liam Nolan, [8] Jack Earing; [7] Jamie Allen, [10] Cameron King, [15] Liam McAlinden; [11] Tobi Sho-Silva

Subs: [12] Will Appleyard, [20] Jeff King, [16] Jacob Hanson, [17] Josh Mcdonald , [21] Danny Williams

3 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I always assume a kick in the nads then anything else is a bonus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

A good solid line up in the absence of Matty Brown. Three points are there for the taking but atm I would settle for one.

You being JF in disguise?:blink: