Sign in to follow this  
Shayfan92

Danny Rowe

Apparently Rowe has handed in a transfer request.

Last minute move to the football league? He is 29, so it would be a now or never sort of situation for him.

Wonder if Bradford are splashing some of the McBurnie sell-on money.

10 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Probably wondering why he's playing in central midfield. 

Always scores against us.

Don´t think losing striker role to Kosy helped but I think he´s missed the boat for a lucrative move.

• Like 1

Fylde are the only team in this league I’d like to dwindle back down the leagues and if they lose Danny Rowe they’ll be a bang average team as majority of their goals are from him. 

Been expecting this to happen with Blackpool doing well, a Fylde fan told me Kossy and Rowe are moaning all the time, also a lot of Fleetwood fans drifting back to Blackpool anyway better not say much more because a certain member on the forum says its boring me talking about these clubs, tbh rather talk about a club in Yorkshire who seems to be doing well.

Wonder if Kosylo is still of the opinion Fylde was the dream move, as Brown tried to advise him "the grass is always greener" May have made the bench under PW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Well Flowers did say say there would be changes. But Rowe going to Solihull would be unreal. More chance of Sunderland or Bradford

A player possibly past his best, easy to wind up now too. Not good enough for Sunderland, Bradford deserve him.

16 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Wonder if Kosylo is still of the opinion Fylde was the dream move, as Brown tried to advise him "the grass is always greener" May have made the bench under PW.

That would have saved the previous manager a job!

Could see him moving to Bradford, didn’t look too interested against us but then we were the better team and didn’t let them play. Maybe he took a long hard look after playing us and thought we won’t finish above them so I’m not staying here to play in the National league next season.

3 hours ago, Shayfan92 said:

Apparently Rowe has handed in a transfer request.

Last minute move to the football league? He is 29, so it would be a now or never sort of situation for him.

Wonder if Bradford are splashing some of the McBurnie sell-on money.

Not sure about Bradford, Clayton Donaldson/James Vaughan up front should give them enough fire power to get out of L2, not working out so far but you never know re Rowe. 

How good is he really? 

Personally think he's a bit of a 1 trick pony but he's very good at it, working space for himself and getting a shot off.

Overall his game is fairly limited imo and I'd be a bit surprised if he was a major success in League 2.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, greygoose said:

How good is he really? 

Personally think he's a bit of a 1 trick pony but he's very good at it, working space for himself and getting a shot off.

Overall his game is fairly limited imo and I'd be a bit surprised if he was a major success in League 2.

Got lucky with the bounce against us, worked one other chance but was pretty much hustled out of the game.

2 minutes ago, Gola Boots said:

Overheard a conversation in the Pigeons on Saturday that Solihull had a £100k+ bid turned for Rowe. 

I would be surprised if he left Fylde for Solihull. 

Where the chuff would Solihull get 100K from to sign just one player?

Questions would have to be asked if they start financial doping to those levels.