Sign in to follow this  
Richmond96

Brown’s hamstring

42 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I thought things were going too well. Two big defensive players potentially out for over a month is obviously a big blow. Despite his it does give other players a chance.

We need Cameron back in their and I'd give Earing a try and Jeff alongside him. We will need Staunton at centre half so things are tight.

As others have said we do need some cover in. Not panic stations yet but I'm sure PW will have a few potential short term replacements in mind.

Get well soon Browny and Maher we need you lads.

UTS

Don't want to criticise any player yet, its rolling along very nicely so far, but feel Earing needs a little more coaching yet to improve his awareness. A few times today after he came on, he was caught unaware of a player about to challenge. He is still young & will improve, but need to just gently introduce him into the team at present. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Not wanting Ducky to play there just saying in my opinion he would be a better option than Hanson. Leave Earing in there for Tuesday, what's the point in having him if he isn't going to play when we have injuries 

I agree leave Earing in the middle, thought he did well today against a physical side. 

Nolan's best game in a Town shirt today as well so i think they'll be fine at Chesterfield.

In the morning Matty Brown won't be suffering from a hamstring injury, there will be a hamstring injury suffering from a Matty Brown.

He's a beast, he will be back. 

• Like 1

Would be good to be able to find another ' Brian Kilcline' like we did when Peter Jackson left to manage Shuddersfield. That was some find by George Mulhall in our last promotion to the EFL. 

5 minutes ago, quizmaster said:

Would be good to be able to find another ' Brian Kilcline' like we did when Peter Jackson left to manage Shuddersfield. That was some find by George Mulhall in our last promotion to the EFL. 

Agreed but Peter Jackson was even better. 

13 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

on commentary tomorrow............

no, not his hamstring:o

Will there be subtitles available??

13 hours ago, steve lumb said:

on commentary tomorrow............

no, not his hamstring:o

13 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Who's interpreting for him ?

13 hours ago, Granty said:

Will there be subtitles available??

The perfect face for radio.